I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you

Discus and support I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would like to close down my xbox live account because i dont have use of it thank you Reecetimpson#816 84fb14af-c14e-44d3-87f0-a4c57cf2ca87 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JJohn4, Sep 2, 2023.

1. JJohn4
    JJohn4 Guest

i would like to close down my xbox live account because i dont have use of it thank you Reecetimpson#816

:)

JJohn4, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. microbrainn Win User

Can't delete xbox account

Thank you, but I don't want to close my Microsoft account, I want to close my xbox account.
  4. Dinny Blue Win User

Disable Microsoft account

I do not use my account much, apart from using it on xbox live. I want to delete the account in the future, as I already have a different email address that I use more. Therefore, I am just asking whether my whole account will be closed down or whether it
    will just be xbox live. Thanks for your reply by the way. :)
  5. Gabmann Win User

Delete live account

I don't use a xbox console, I use the account from my pc ( Windows live ). I don't want to delete the profile locally, I want to close my account permanently.

Thank you.
  6. yung kez Win User

Cancel membership

I'm in Europe and would like to cancel my membership My Xbox broke down about a year ago and have not been able to repair it. I have been paying for games without playing them. could you please close my account ?. Thanks
Thema:

1. I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you - Similar Threads - live account closed

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account: I used to have Xbox Live when I had an XBOX 360. I quit Xbox Live sometime after the new one came out and I don't really have time to play anymore. I just received an email from TruAchievements...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account: When I load up the Minecraft app my PC and go to log into my Xbox Live account, it asks if I want to switch the account I'm signed into or to play. I click to play almost straight away the window...
  9. I need to close an account I don’t have access to because it is paying for Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an account I don’t have access to because it is paying for Xbox live: I need to close an account i dont have access to cause it is paying for xbox live c7cce453-1111-4295-826c-744c58995623
  10. How do I close a free Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I close a free Xbox Live account: I created one in error while trying to take my daughters currently offline only account online. I didn't realise I was creating a new account, now that account associated with her email address...