I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.

Discus and support I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I heard notifications on my phone about gamerscore and I was wondering who is doing it. I was like: "Who is doing that?". Then suddenly time is passing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mattys Langlois, Nov 10, 2023.

1. I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.

I heard notifications on my phone about gamerscore and I was wondering who is doing it. I was like: "Who is doing that?". Then suddenly time is passing and a few times later i get a message saying "Your Xbox account has been suspended". It was a permanent ban. I was trying to make an appeal case but it wouldn't let me. If you work at Xbox and have the rights to unsuspend any account. It would be thankful to unsuspend me.

:)

Mattys Langlois, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Mattys Langlois Win User

The only problem is that I can't make an appeal case
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and a case review would be the only way to contact them.
  5. Ashton Williams Win User

I want to be unsuspended

Your system is honestly the most unhelpful thing ever

Im done bye
  6. Smwutches Win User

I want to be unsuspended

The enforcement team are the only ones who could approve the appeal and they don't use the forums. Again, if they denied it, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now. - Similar Threads - account unsuspended right

2. Xbox will not unsuspend my account no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not unsuspend my account no matter what I do: I'm posting from my boyfriend's account because my account has been suspended due to "unusual activity." I turned on my XBOX like normal, I had just played the day before and it made me re-log in...
  3. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  4. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  5. I need my account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account unsuspended: On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent...
  6. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  7. when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...
  8. How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account: on today, my microsoft rewards was suspended. Can someone please help me to unsupend my microsoft rewards account please I do not use any vpns f108632b-4773-4ced-8029-44e12d804926
  9. Can u unsuspend my account pleas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unsuspend my account pleas: unsuspend My account please I didn’t know the Xbox policy and I’m sorry e9d5830e-d61d-40f8-b426-dcc504ed80fb
  10. My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.: Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of complications have happened and I cannot contact...