I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

Discus and support I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matt Sullivan3, Jan 12, 2024.

1. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me

:)

Matt Sullivan3, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

3. Nathanatiion Win User

Suspension

exact same thing just happened to me, this kid wouldn't stop messaging me and calling me trash, i then asked to 1v1 and i got suspended for a week. Ridiculous
  4. bowski477 Win User

I want my account unbanned

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and if the ban is eligible you can file a case review from there. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I want to unban my account

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and they do not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  6. Fillterd Win User

Suspended

i just want to be unbanned because it wasnt me that did put a sexual thing on my account
Thema:

1. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first - Similar Threads - account unbanned ridiculous

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  4. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  5. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  6. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  7. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  8. Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?: My Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned yesterday. I have 0 strikes, the so called “enforcement team” DID NOT leave any details as to why my Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned. I was watching tv...
  9. How do I get my account unbanned

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned: I sold my Xbox is January because Xbox was too toxic and I was always working and then I just got a new Xbox but it says that my account was banned and I didn’t do anything wrong and I got an...
  10. How can I get my account unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my account unbanned?: Around 2 years ago exactly I switched to PlayStation so that I could start playing games with my cousins who were on that console. While I switched I let my younger brother who was 11 or 12 at the...