I want justification...

Discus and support I want justification... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's absolutely ridiculous how shoddy the Xbox Ones accessories are. I bought mine March 2014, and by September my standard headset had broke, couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oI Dunkan Io, Apr 7, 2015.

1. oI Dunkan Io
    oI Dunkan Io Guest

I want justification...

It's absolutely ridiculous how shoddy the Xbox Ones accessories are. I bought mine March 2014, and by September my standard headset had broke, couldn't talk into the mic could only hear people. So I am forced to either send it in and wait a boring period
    where they have to see it before sneding me a new one! So I just bought the Stereo adapter as I had TBs for the 360. Fast forward to March 2015 my RB button breaks spontaniously and again, I have one controller, so sending it in and waiting is going to leave
    me with nothing. So guess what, I buy a new one.

I know me buying them is my problem but I refuse to just sit here waiting for something I have to post when Microsoft a multi billion dollar corporation can't make and design something that isn't this tragic. The reason I've made this, is because I now have
    my new controller and guess what, the stereo adapter now doesn't work with it! What is the point in owning a console that is supposed to last years and years. If I have to fork out cash for accessories every other month. I had my 360 controllers for 8 years!!
    this is utterly shambolic and embarrassing.

:)

oI Dunkan Io, Apr 7, 2015
  2. Used Games Rights

they want more money because they're so poor, thats their justification

ISLAND THUNDERx, Apr 7, 2015
  3. Is The Special Edition Worth It?

Its more I want justification for it and was hoping you guys could give me that.

UnchargedTerror, Apr 7, 2015
  4. I want justification...

I'm with you on that one. I'm on my third controller, left stick broke again. Never had this with 360 controller. These controllers are not Fifa proof.

borderwarrior4, Apr 19, 2015
  5. oI Dunkan Io
    oI Dunkan Io Guest
    These problems arent due to fifa rage or anything, just gradually break on their own :/

oI Dunkan Io, May 24, 2015
  6. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_cp_4_T070

I guess Xbox one is not only more expensive than PS4, it's also less friendly to online play. Idk why MS either designed a shoddy console that can't accept wireless mono headsets like the official 360 one- I don't want Turtle ?Beach. Look at what the cheaper
    priced PS4 offers:

To all Xbox employees working on the console & accessories, design this for Xbox one

Justify your higher cost. I don't see why Xbox One was $100 more snd has less products people want. No one wants to use Kinect to team chat. Also, no one likes wired microphones.

WARRIOR I M, Oct 31, 2018
  7. borderwarrior4 Win User

I want justification...

I'm with you on that one. I'm on my third controller, left stick broke again. Never had this with 360 controller. These controllers are not Fifa proof.
  8. oI Dunkan Io Win User

I want justification...

These problems arent due to fifa rage or anything, just gradually break on their own :/
  9. WARRIOR I M Win User

I want justification...

I guess Xbox one is not only more expensive than PS4, it's also less friendly to online play. Idk why MS either designed a shoddy console that can't accept wireless mono headsets like the official 360 one- I don't want Turtle ?Beach. Look at what the cheaper
    priced PS4 offers:

To all Xbox employees working on the console & accessories, design this for Xbox one

Justify your higher cost. I don't see why Xbox One was $100 more snd has less products people want. No one wants to use Kinect to team chat. Also, no one likes wired microphones.
  10. UnchargedTerror Win User

Is The Special Edition Worth It?

Its more I want justification for it and was hoping you guys could give me that.
  11. ISLAND THUNDERx Win User

Used Games Rights

they want more money because they're so poor, thats their justification
Thema:

I want justification...