I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28

Discus and support I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28 faed9563-ee94-45ff-8faf-302d7381140f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hyunkyungNOH, Sep 28, 2018.

1. hyunkyungNOH
    hyunkyungNOH Guest

:)

hyunkyungNOH, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Cancel my automatic payment

I want cancel my Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership

AustereAlloy00, Sep 28, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Sep 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

To cancel and stop renewal charges for any Xbox subscription, such as an Xbox Live Gold subscription, follow the instructions in this support page: How to Cancel Your Xbox Subscription

M3tal Daz3, Sep 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: