I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

Discus and support I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zaherh256 Gamer, Jul 21, 2023.

1. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors that I encountered, then you sent me the device and told me that everything was ready. I started testing the device since Monday and everything was fine, but today the same previous problems returned. I think the problem is with the graphics card or processor

:)

Zaherh256 Gamer, Jul 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...