I want a refund on fortnite crew.

Discus and support I want a refund on fortnite crew. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It charged me for Fortnite crew when I forgot to cancel my subscription. Is there any way I can get a refund of that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Faulkner, May 9, 2023.

1. I want a refund on fortnite crew.

It charged me for Fortnite crew when I forgot to cancel my subscription. Is there any way I can get a refund of that?

:)

Noah Faulkner, May 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Noah, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear that you has been charged for a subscription that you wanted to cancel.
    I just want to let you know that you can cancel the subscription and get a refund if you qualify and the subscription was purchased using the Microsoft store

For this please visit the next link and under "my subscription" select see details

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

After that you're going to be redirected to the subscription details, and once there click on the cancel button.
    If you qualify for a refund you're going to see that message.
    If you're not able to see the cancel option disable the recurring billing option to avoid the renewal
  3. itzdom14 Win User

I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

I don't think you can refund fortnite crew
  4. alex crookes Win User

request a refund

im requesting a refund from the fortnite crew subscription because epic game says i am no longer a crew member sense september of 2022
    i like a refund of omsi2
  5. GHOSTHAKAI_38 Win User

Why won’t Microsoft allow me to cancel my Fortnite subscription?

My friend accidentally bought the Fortnite crew pack on my account. I want to refund this please. I have seen your refund page but my subscription is not available to refund. Please help me out sir and transfer my money to my Microsoft balance.
  6. RICK SMITH1 Win User

Unable to cancel Fortnite Crew subscription - not showing up on any platform.

I just want to cancel my crew membership for fortnite
Thema:

1. I want a refund on fortnite crew. - Similar Threads - refund fortnite crew

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  5. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident: I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet...
  6. Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.: I made an accidental purchase of the Sapphire Hagiri Quest Pack thinking it was something it was not it was my mistake but I got my refund and everything so that's good. However I noticed when I...
  7. I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack: I bought the crew pack like 2 days ago and a changed my mind and i need a refund 800f9ba8-9e9f-4812-8fcc-5cc8621c5305
  8. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  9. i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...: can u just reset my credits and give me £40 back 9b4c89cc-ae35-4b2a-90e5-e854ff26ef73
  10. Fortnite Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Refund: Hey so I’ve got a question. So I’m gonna say about the beginning of last week I bought $20 worth of VBucks which would be 2800 VBucks and I purchased I think 1 or 2 items with them. However, I...