I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

Discus and support I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charlie layer, Nov 11, 2023.

1. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me

:)

charlie layer, Nov 11, 2023
  2. charlie layer Win User

Refund a game whos servers shut down

Since it was bought well over 14 days ago, it would not be eligible for a refund.
    That is not ok as not giving a refund is horible what a waste of money i need a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down but i cant coz your policy
  3. jayallen1 Win User

How to have a game refund from the xbox one market

I would like to refund playerunknowu's battlegrounds and Friday the 13th the game and plants vs zombies gw2 because I don't play them and I want to get call of duty black ops 4 thank you
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought it for 11.99 and i want a full refund please the policy wont let me but its a waste of my money

A great many games eventually shut down their online servers and there is no guarantee that they remain up

Most sports games shut down the servers after 2 to 3 years, should they get refunds?

The company cannot renew their license to the game and therefore cannot continue to sell it. As they cannot continue to sell it it cannot continue to generate income to keep the servers. You can still play it for the next year
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought it for 11.99 and i want a full refund please the policy wont let me but its a waste of my money

You can find more details about the specific game from their manufacturer support or the game support.
  6. charlie layer Win User

A waste of my money i swear i did not help
Thema:

I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

1. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought... - Similar Threads - refund friday 13th

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...