I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

Discus and support I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either A. Get it through NVIDA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rami Poco, May 7, 2023.

1. Rami Poco
    Rami Poco Guest

I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either

A. Get it through NVIDA through the web browser.

Or

B. Get the orange box either online or on a physical copy

The first option worked for a while. But it kept on restricting me to 1 hour long play sessions that I kept on getting annoyed by. Plus I had to plug in a keyboard which I'm not used to. And the controls were wonky anyways!-

So I've been trying everything I can in order to get it online, someone please help-

:)

Rami Poco, May 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't available anymore. What do I do???

Hi Rami, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to say but unfortunately that game has been delisted from the store, this means that now the only way to get a copy is purchasing a physical copy or redeeming a code for the game if maybe you find someone who's selling it

Depending on each developer a game can be delisted from the store after a couple years or when some licenses expires
  3. nazzy#1672 Win User

my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

it's telling me click the orange hammer but there isn't a orange hammer. it's saying there is technical difficulties right now. what do i do instead or do i just have to wait
  4. US Revenge Win User

Screw Next-Gen, Screw High Production Values!

and again yea portal was fun, but it was short as hell, since it wasn't worth buying it shouldn't be considered a good game, it was worth a rental, if the game is only worth renting it isn't good, it's like an OK movie, you did your thing with it, send it
    back to blockbuster or w.e. I can't believe anyone would buy the orange box just for portal, but whatever. orange box was worth it because it had TF2, half life 2 + the other episodes and portal, portal was a tacked on game in reality it just happened to get
    the attention it deserved because it WAS fun, it just isn't worth $60, in fact wasn't orange box like $20?

-

anyways it was just incredibly short. there is a reason portal 2 was easy to find preowned 2 weeks after it came out, everyone beat it and returned it if a game is really good people don't return it in droves
  5. StanchestDruid Win User

Gta online isn't working

I would check your privacy settings on your account to see if you are able to play online.
  6. SwizTha Bursier Win User

Buying a xbox 360 game

The game not on this so it might not play?

The orange box wanna play half life 2
Thema:

1. I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't... - Similar Threads - wanna orange box

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  5. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  6. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  7. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  8. So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...: So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says only playable on Xbox X/S and needs cloud gaming, my question is this: why can't I just play it without cloud...
  9. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  10. I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...: My brother owns a Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I get a Xbox and play with him online if could I get banned by association my brother violates the code of conduct by telling people thare ip...