i wanna buy 100 gift games

Discus and support i wanna buy 100 gift games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrwanattia, Oct 3, 2023.

1. mrwanattia
    mrwanattia Guest

i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC

how can i do it

since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts

:)

mrwanattia, Oct 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The Microsoft Store isn't really designed to purchase multiple gifts at once, so instead I'd recommend purchasing digital codes from a store such as Amazon.

How to gift Minecraft: https://help.minecraft.net/articles/8684413912461
  3. MindOfTim Win User

Buying Mega Man 9

I'm not 100% but if it was an Xbox gift card and not a Microsoft gift card you might have to buy the games using a console rather than on a pc
  4. Kayne Presquito Win User

Do you keep (still install, play, and run) apps you buy when you change regions?

Not any of the game passes. Planning on buying minecraft and its such a hassle for me to process a card so im using online shops to buy gift cards and we dont have gift cards for my region so im buying US xbox gift cards to buy minecraft. I already got 5 usd in my account, I'm asking because I don't wanna buy the app if I can't use it when I revert my region. Thanks for the response
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

$100 Microsoft gift card which i then used to buy a headset
  6. skys7 Win User

The Netflix of video games

I better just pay for my gold and that´s it.

I can choose what games I wanna buy and when.

Specially cause I don´t always buy me my games, I get them as gift sometimes.

Why would I pay $240 a year?
Thema:

1. i wanna buy 100 gift games - Similar Threads - wanna buy 100

2. I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my...: I own Elden Ring on my xbox and I wanna get it on my laptop, but I'm not sure if the data and progress from my xbox will transfer over. 35f2cd30-e205-4105-b1a4-b7ad255f371a
  3. Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...: Im asking this because i want to buy it for both of us so im making sure if it is real. 3fbdc3bb-62b4-4b0a-a4b8-e5a5c1b6aa09
  4. I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition, but i wanna know if when i buy it, i can also play it on...: I have a doubt regarding Minecraft, i play it since i had bought it, but now i wanna play with a friend from my cell phone, so i don't know if it's possible, since i have to buy it in the...
  5. Wanna try out Forza Horzion 3 online but not sure if it's worth to buy gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wanna try out Forza Horzion 3 online but not sure if it's worth to buy gold: Hello! I was woundering if I could get a 14 day trial gold because I want to try if Forza Horizon 3 is worth gold. Regards, Marcel 71191f3d-6772-4c40-bb8f-94a91d124533
  6. wanna buy mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wanna buy mw2: I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." This error means that the Microsoft account that you're...
  7. I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...: Please help it won't let me buy a game I won't and my bank account has way more than the minimum reqiured to buy it 9e04b45e-6fdb-493a-98b1-a8f7b49abb58
  8. I live in israeland i wanna buy xbox one from usa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in israeland i wanna buy xbox one from usa: Do I need to buy games from usa or I can to buy from israel? And the xbox live will be able? 8485c463-8901-4a10-ba7c-64b38dbca82e
  9. I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...: please help i have 15.00 on my account and wanna nuy another month of live 0063fed7-62df-448e-b454-18671ec67290
  10. Wanna buy a Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wanna buy a Xbox one: Just got the destiny beta, and I now really wanna pick up a xbox one, but the problem is I have a ton of 360 games downloaded to my 360. What happens to those games? their tied to my account but I...