I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape

Discus and support I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own java and bedrock edition. I voted for the crab through the launcher. but i still dont have my cherry cape (a pink cape that was given to people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jimmmyjimm, Nov 19, 2023.

1. jimmmyjimm
    jimmmyjimm Guest

I own java and bedrock edition. I voted for the crab through the launcher. but i still dont have my cherry cape (a pink cape that was given to people who voted during the 2023 mob vote). can you give me the cape?
    I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape [​IMG]

:)

jimmmyjimm, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jimmmyjimm, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, I recommend contacting the game developers (Mojang) directly, as they are responsible for distributing the mentioned cape in both versions of the game. Therefore, only they will be able to assist you.

You can reach out to Mojang through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players. We don't have access to any accounts, and we cannot manage the distribution of Minecraft capes.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I didnt get the cherry blossom cape even though i voteed in 2023 mob vote.

Hi Kunemi, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Sadly, as Hunter explained, the distribution of the cape ended.

There's nothing we can do, especially here in the User's forums.

Be sure to get the 15th Anniversary, ***-tok, and Twitch cape that's currently up!

https://www.minecraft.net/redeem
  4. Brendon Stratemeyer Win User

(Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?

I have the same issue. I got Java in September 2021 and Bedrock for Windows 10 in February 2022 on the same Microsoft account that I've had for years, and still haven't gotten the cape. I know it's not a problem on my end as I received the Cherry Cape for voting in the 2023 Mob Vote no issue.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Voted In Minecraft Mob Vote 2023 No Cape

Hi, Udderly! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

This cape was awarded to all players who voted in the 2023 Mob Vote. If you didn't receive this cape, it would be best to contact Minecraft's dedicated support team for further assistance. They are the best equipped to provide information and assistance on this kind of problem.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

-----

Best regards,
    - AJ
  6. Robi . Win User

Minecraft cherry blossom cape

this link doesnt work because accounts got migrated

plus log in to minecraft is via xbox account

so its connected to xbox
Thema:

1. I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape - Similar Threads - voted during minecraft

2. So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...: So o as stated I voted in the Minecraft votes and I don't have the cherry blossom cape that I should've earned d85f514a-c24f-4c25-9e34-83e6992c4398
  3. When I get I voted to a party, it says everyone else joined bit stills says I am...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I get I voted to a party, it says everyone else joined bit stills says I am...: It started a month ago and still hasn't fixed itself. I'm on Xbox one s 6b764ff4-a288-4e49-99f0-f7f3e83d1972
  4. Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?: Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at? 65ed9ed4-6497-48e4-beda-c38ce68eca3b
  5. Why do all really good games get taken off of gamepass we should vote for games to go on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do all really good games get taken off of gamepass we should vote for games to go on...: I love playing subnautica but it got taken off gamepass and I have to pay to play and I don't have the money we should be able to vote for games to leave and be put on every month so people can...
  6. Games with gold vote: your thoughts post them here, we will be Heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold vote: your thoughts post them here, we will be Heard: I think things like black ops should be in game's for Gold and most other well known titles not these low graphic cheap game's as of late the last three months have been a wast of money witch is...
  7. allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz: so i heard microsoft acully listens to their customers! if thats the case why did they not allow us to buy and sell the digital copies. If everyone can make their voice heard here and let...
  8. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply...: Why do I keep seeing these messages on a number of post. Who is responsible for doing this? 42d5370a-5229-4d42-b256-68a331c77319
  9. Help me I am on xbox series s and pls don't just up vote

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I am on xbox series s and pls don't just up vote: I have internet but some games says I don't pls help btw I do have xbox live gold submitted by /u/truejail [link] [comments]
  10. Are games still being made backwards compatible? How do i "vote" on which games I'd like to...

in XboX Insiders
    Are games still being made backwards compatible? How do i "vote" on which games I'd like to...: I hope this is the right place to be asking, the site with the list just drops you into this sub to "vote" on which games you'd like to see BC, which I'm assuming you vote by commenting your...