I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...

Discus and support I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before Xbox (beta) app updated for game pass we were able to upload pc screenshots to xbox live by going to captures, naming the picture, choosing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PurriWasTaken, Oct 30, 2019.

1. I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...

Before Xbox (beta) app updated for game pass we were able to upload pc screenshots to xbox live by going to captures, naming the picture, choosing the game, then where to share it to. Now Xbox (beta) is a Game pass subscription app and on Xbox Console
    Companion when I click on share it says "game not recognized" and there is no way for me to choose the game anymore. What's the new way to share pc screenshots?

:)

PurriWasTaken, Oct 30, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...