I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

Discus and support I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cody thompson1, Oct 11, 2023.

1. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if i need to be new to xbox live in order to get one.

Im pretty confused and heartbroken that i didnt get at least one code. I had been very excited to redeem one.

:)

cody thompson1, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Alae Ali Win User

I redeemed a code but it never gave a free 1 month
  3. Valcure1 Win User

I am having the same problem as you. The website said that a code was sent to my email but there is no email in there. The only one is for me to verify my email.
    I am having issues too. I emailed the contact points on the website, but I cashed in 60 pts for Starfield Digital Game, and haven't gotten my prize/game, and the code for it was supposed to be emailed to me.

Not in my inbox, nor in spam,.and my email is verified with them and the same one I use for Xbox.
  4. Jakob Woolley Win User

I am having the same problem as you. The website said that a code was sent to my email but there is no email in there. The only one is for me to verify my email.
  5. Moonraker101115 Win User

Then why didn't I get my code when I redeemed them and am not an active game pass users? I checked my inbox, spam, and everything and it's been 2 weeks since I redeemed the codes on the website yet I have yet to get any codes to use.
  6. Moonraker101115 Win User

The free month only apply to those who have NEVER had game pass before. It's one of those fine print burners.
    Then why haven’t I gotten the code when I don’t have any other account that has ever had game pass before?
Thema:

1. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes - Similar Threads - used star field

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. I can’t use my purchased Star Wars mashup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my purchased Star Wars mashup: Hey, yesterday I decided to buy Minecraft, I also decided to purchase the Star Wars mash up (I hadn’t opened the game yet) Once I did open the game it told me to make an account so I made one....
  9. compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible: like the title says are any of the x box 360 lego Star Wars games functional on the x box one....help I'm an idiot! e965a49b-7499-41e4-b878-f745b83e120a
  10. Can't use Microsoft money for Star Wars force unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Microsoft money for Star Wars force unleashed: I do not use a credit card for my account, i just by the gift cards. However when I went to buy the backwards compatible force unleashed the store said that this form of payment was not accepte....