I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....

Discus and support I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! Now that the Game Pass was made available in my country, I heard that the Insiders will get two months for free. For now, my subscription is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vigilantix, Apr 13, 2023.

1. I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....

Hello! Now that the Game Pass was made available in my country, I heard that the Insiders will get two months for free.

For now, my subscription is expired, should I wait a few more days and check back?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Vigilantix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vigilantix, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Mahmoud Labib Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

3. Mahmoud Labib Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

This is for insiders and preview users. Are you a preview user or an insider member?

Games that you can purchase on Microsoft store are games that are available from your country. Since you are set up to Egypt, it will also show the games available that you can buy and download specific for your country. That does not include games from game pass if you are playing them through game pass.

If you have games that you purchased before, you can check this under your library from the Microsoft store.
    yes. i'm insider member and i joined PC Game Pass Preview it was working fine until the latest ubdate for xbox app.

i don't understand what do you mean by "Games that you can purchase on Microsoft store are games that are available from your country" all the games now i can buy from microsoft store.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Why I can't get PC Game Pass and it show PUR-NotFound How to fix it?

As I researched on the web, PC Game Pass is only available on Thailand right now as a trial for players that are on the Xbox Insiders Hub.

"Members of the ”PC Games Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion” program, which can be accessed through the Xbox Insider Hub app, will be required to participate in Early Access."

https://www.michigansportszone.com/xbox-game-pa...

https://www.nationthailand.com/pr-news/life/400...

Standard Disclaimer: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

I think not every player in Thailand can buy the PC Game Pass right now.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Special PC Game Pass offer for Romania

Hi, Stelian. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Upon checking the details from this link, https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/04/11/pc-game-....

It says the following "Those who were a part of our Insider Program will receive two free months of PC Game Pass membership, with no further action needed, as a thank you for helping us shape the experience and being one of the first PC Game Pass members in your country. This will be available directly in member’s accounts in the coming days."

So basically, since you are part of the insider program you should also get two free months of the subscription without any action needed. It seems that the offer is for new accounts from the new regions.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When I try to open insider programme from my xbox app for windows i can't do anything. What should I do?

Yes, the app is not available in all the countries.

Try searching for it directly on the Microsoft store, just type Insider Hub

If not results appear, this means that the app is not available in your country :c
Thema:

I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....

1. I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country.... - Similar Threads - used Insider Hub

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  4. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  5. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  6. Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program: I updated using the insiders program today and upon the reset it does when your updating my Xbox just turned off and won't turn back on it makes the beep lights up but no signal and then turns...
  7. HDD for media went corrupt after using Xbox Insider Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    HDD for media went corrupt after using Xbox Insider Dashboard: I'm writting this because I have no clue as to exactly what happened to my HDD for media and how to fix it. Here's the scenario: I entered the Xbox Insider program on beta ring to try the new...
  8. Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?: I have Minecraft and Minecraft preview. I uninstalled both and checked insider, reinstalled them and checked insider, uninstalled insider hub and reinstalled it. No matter what I try I can’t get...
  9. Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...: That's pretty much it, I was just curious submitted by /u/Minttion [link] [comments]
  10. Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero.: Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero. NFS heat and Unbound works so accurately. Why this fh5 game is so pathetic. I specially keep game pass...