I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

Discus and support I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremy Misterek, May 9, 2023.

1. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play.

:)

Jeremy Misterek, May 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the transaction stated as "completed" or "redeemed"?

Once confirmed, may I ask what device are you using? This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  3. TajmotiAnonymous Win User

help needed to change country on information

yes, but my dirt 3 product key is saved to my other country account, and i need to get it into english account. i made other english account,entered product kiey, and it said me, its already in use... what can i do plz help...
  4. voteDC Win User

EU court rules gamers are free to resell digital games

[quote user="US Revenge"]

well, i suppose you would sell the product key.. PC games are weird, the only thing that matters is the product key. its basically a code to download a game on xbox.. except you can use it everywhere... I wonder if this means you can download an EU arcade
    game on 360 and transfer it to another 360 whenever you want.[/quote]As I said in the other thread on the UK board about this subject, I could see Microsoft employing the same system they use with GFWL now if this does pass.

Essentially now with GFWL titles only the gamertag the product key was redeemed on can play the game. So if Microsoft do have to allow the reselling of digital products, expect them to change the DRM in such a way where only the purchasing account can play
    it instead of all the accounts on the console.
  5. Kusiag Win User

GTA IV - STEAM, Games for Windows Live will not accept the key

GTA IV sign-in on xbox for windows live doesn't recognize my product key,, so I entered it on the xbox.com redeem code page where it was recognized The game is still asking for my product key and not accepting it saying it's invalid, so I cannot proceed
    to game.
  6. IKSTAR Win User

Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta

Im having the issue where I have signed up and said Congratulations and so so so, but I can't see the part where it should being showing the product key on the left... Is this normal
Thema:

I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

1. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can... - Similar Threads - used product key

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Is it possible to get permission to make a product using the name and image of master chief?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get permission to make a product using the name and image of master chief?: I may not be in the right place to ask this, but I'm currently trying to start selling STL files or 3D prints of products related to game characters. I wanted to start by making one using the...
  4. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  5. Flightsimulator product code already used

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsimulator product code already used: L.S., Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by Microsoft? My father bought the DVD set, we made a...
  6. Can we use the Xbox wireless controller (including firmware) in a commercial product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we use the Xbox wireless controller (including firmware) in a commercial product?: Hello, as a robotics company, we would like to use the Xbox wireless controller as a joystick for our (commercial) robot. Are we legally allowed to do so? We are not sure whether the firmware...
  7. Will Xbox ever introduce features to prevent the use of banned product modifications (Xims...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever introduce features to prevent the use of banned product modifications (Xims...: Hello, hopefully this forum can be used for others to voice their complaints and questions surrounding banned product modifications, more specifically, mods used that enable people playing with a...
  8. How To Use Viga Plus Product?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Use Viga Plus Product?: Viga Plus Do you realize the tips to turn into a perfect man? Men after a specific age face numerous issues, most by far of them relating to their clinical, sexual, etc. You can voice your...
  9. never again will i ever use another microsoft product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never again will i ever use another microsoft product: so i go to purchase game pass it tells me i can get it for 1$ i go to put payment information in and everything and it asks me to sign in a 2nd time to "verify" well i do so and then it wants me...
  10. hey i got a problem with my product key i cant use it anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey i got a problem with my product key i cant use it anymore: it says cant sign in because youve exceeded the usage allowed By product key please enter another product key i really need help for this 5a897a06-8b7a-4e94-8862-5cc88dfd2815