I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

Discus and support I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripPurple, Mar 23, 2020.

1. TripPurple
    TripPurple Guest

I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone and I never got anything. If you could, help.

:)

TripPurple, Mar 23, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

With the Microsoft rewards program, $1.25 is the lowest amount you can redeem. It's not an actual gift card.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

First time i heard of 1.25$ cards. If you used rewards points the money will be automatically added to your ms account balance.
  5. SamWild93 Win User

Dear TripPurple,

Was your problem solved ?

Thank you
  6. annix Win User

Could you link us to where you redeemed for that gift card? I could've sworn that $5 was the lowest denomination you could get.
Thema:

1. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money - Similar Threads - used Microsoft reward

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards: and now it says its temp disabled please help me unlock it 645d5543-b2bd-4525-b1d6-645e271f6d2f
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?: Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins...
  6. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  7. Falsely restricted from using microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Falsely restricted from using microsoft rewards points?: While trying to redeem my microsoft rewards points, it told me I couldnt. I contacted support and they told me I was using a VPN. I dont have vpn on this device, why did they say that to me?...
  8. Microsoft Rewards should use Microsoft Authenticator

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards should use Microsoft Authenticator: Not so much a question as feedback. It's annoying I had to add a phone number to utilize Microsoft rewards. Like somehow sending an SMS text is more secure? I've already got authenticator 2FA...
  9. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...