I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

Discus and support I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gio Espinosa, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Gio Espinosa
    Gio Espinosa Guest

I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do?

[mod removed]

:)

Gio Espinosa, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any more switches

Hello Gio, my name is zahir, a independent advisor

Please contact xbox support speak to a agent to check why its not loaded.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. Jedi SLEEPAH Win User

xbox live rewards

Not gonna make another topic, so will ask my question in here

I have already earned 200 points, but having trouble on few others that wont go into account

- "Activate & use netflix"

- "Earn on your first purchase"

- "September Survey"

- "1st time Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Purchase or Renewal"

those ones will not unlock for me - any solution would be great thanks

Already have these ones done

08/23/2011 Purchase 1600 points or more of game add-ons during August and get 160 points back 160

08/03/2011 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership 10

09/02/2011 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership 10

08/08/2011 Completion of August Survey 20
  4. SXGuy Win User

MW3 Despatch And Arrival Thread From Various Retailers.

update

Date Time Status

09/11/2011 10:05 Courier Received

09/11/2011 02:53 Processed at Depot

08/11/2011 23:07 Receipt at Depot

08/11/2011 14:02 Hub Trailer Via Sorter

08/11/2011 09:28 Order Generated

It does make me laugh how some info differs from others, obviously they have no standard formatting for order tracking. This company is a joke big time.

It takes hours to update with any information.

Def coming today, if it doesnt, can only assume the courier is presitging to max before he can be bother to deliver it lol
  5. WeezyMike Win User

Xbox 360 DLCs that are stored on a disc not working for Xbox One Backward Compatibility

05/08/2017

Thsnks for the great post!

Just tried my fallout 3, game of the year disk 2 and it just loads the game. Still not fix for this xbox!?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Game pass expired one day earlier???

Hi Zhang_0410, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

If you account for the Dec 23th day, it ends on Jan 06th.

23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 01 02 03 04 05
    01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Isn't that the case?

Please, check your subscription page and check the status:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
Thema:

1. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any... - Similar Threads - used switches renew

2. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  3. Switching back to wireless after using Ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching back to wireless after using Ethernet cable: So I’m having a known issue after initially using Ethernet then trying to switch to wireless. I have to reconnect my Xbox to my network every time I use it now. I was wondering if anyone found a...
  4. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  5. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...: Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no...
  6. i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...: people who can help me and can answer my question in full detail 071201da-c229-4122-8af1-527f85f9a3d8
  7. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  8. my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.

in XBoX on Windows
    my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.: hello! ive been having trouble with the right back pedal on my controller. before i explain some more, this isnt a old controller, its actually quite new. i bought it less then a month ago....
  9. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  10. How do I use Minecoins on Nintendo Switch or IPad?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I use Minecoins on Nintendo Switch or IPad?: Please may I ask for some advice on how to use minecoins that were gifted to us through Amazon on Nintendo Switch or IPad? We have redeem codes sent to us on Amazon but do not have an Xbox and my...