I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant...

Discus and support I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant get that free additional switch so how I get or can I just buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yyyy-710, Jul 13, 2021.

1. yyyy-710
    yyyy-710 Guest

I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant...

I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant get that free additional switch so how I get or can I just buy switches

:)

yyyy-710, Jul 13, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant get that free additional switch so how I get or can I just buy switches

Game Sharing outside of your immediate household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

unfortunately that rule has now changed according to the official support docs, but if using 5 switches in a year then will have to wait.

its a sly change and leaves it open to abuse which publishers in the end won't be happy about, probably why some publishers are changing there games to stop sharing like certain aspects of cod and other games too.

[​IMG]
  4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Just so you know, game sharing outside your household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans. It is also a huge security risk.
  5. Smwutches Win User

All you can do is wait until they reset on their own.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

The Home setting on your account is limited to set 5 times per year. If you have maxed this out then I'm afraid you would need to wait until the anniversary of the first time it was set. For example, if you first set Home on Dec. 25, 2018 then you would need to wait until Dec 25 to set it again.

However, Xbox does have an opportunity for only one additional switch per year. You can do this off the console by completing the survey. Please remember that this is a one time per year offer only and you must be showing as having 0 switches. Once this has been used you will not be able to switch again until the actual renewal date.

You can check if you are eligible by going to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Learn more. If you see a message saying "Need One More?" then you are eligible for one extra switch.
Thema:

1. I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant... - Similar Threads - used home switches

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  4. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  5. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  6. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  7. The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?: Hello, I have 2 friends who have an xbox, as well as my brother who has a PC. My brother plays through my PC account and I play through my console account And here's the thing: I want to share...
  8. connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?: my Xbox console HDMI out port is not working. So, I used Xbox companion app (in older days) to steam my Xbox games to pc which worked pretty much well (because of connecting my Xbox and pc to the...
  9. My home computer is using an old email address that is also linked to my xbox. I want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home computer is using an old email address that is also linked to my xbox. I want to...: My home computer is linked to my old email address. I want my family to still use that old email login to sign into the home computer but I want my xbox to be separate from that old email and to...
  10. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox home switch limit per account or per console