I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

Discus and support I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DreadPenguin380, Dec 22, 2019.

1. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then the game comes out in game pass so i click on there then it tells me my free trail expired. So i deleted
    then redownload from the gane pass but still thinks im trying to use the free trail, ive trying turn off and on my xbox and moving from storage but it still wont ket me play. Need help on what to do as.

:)

DreadPenguin380, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Sprankle87 Win User

what is a sliver membership?

only way i can play games online such as ncaa 13 is to get a gold membership or a free trail out of a new game if the new game comes with a free trail pass? im use to ps3 where online is free
  3. denis97g Win User

I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still thinks I'm trying to use the free trail and won't let me play

try to remove and redownload your profile.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still thinks I'm trying to use the free trail and won't let me play

You may have to remove and re-install the game as you started with a timed version.
  5. Religion is 2eZ Win User

Cancelling Xbox Music Trial

I had the trail and then I bought the 1 month recurring music pass. But im still on the 30 day trail. Is there a way to cancel the free trial so i can have the benefits I payed for now? Or do I have to wait a whole month before I get to use the full version.
  6. lawday Win User

Mr. Torgue's campaign of carnage DLC problem

The only problem I had was I was in the game when the doc came out and my season pass did not pick up on it was to be free and was trying to charge me 800 Ms points so I exited out of the game and started it back and got it for free on my season pass
Thema:

I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

1. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still... - Similar Threads - used free trail

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  4. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

in XBoX on Windows
    In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...: I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X. 7bc900b0-be61-42d1-b480-cfed60c8a783
  5. i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...: i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do??? 9a80fff0-a9c1-4e4d-95fd-9cc36bfb4849
  6. Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?: Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, so I hope I'm in the right place. I have recently stumbled across cloud gaming and have seen some games on there that I own...
  7. How to remove numbers off PC gamertag now that original name is free to use??

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove numbers off PC gamertag now that original name is free to use??: I made myself a new xbox account to use with my PC games (halo), its linked to my email and not to my old live account so its more comfortable for me. I wanted to use my tag () on the new account....
  8. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  9. Is it possible to use the Microsoft credits you can get for free from search...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to use the Microsoft credits you can get for free from search...: So, starting off I got the enough amount of search points to redeem it for Microsoft Credits, and basically It won't let me use them to buy anything. There is literally no option to use your...
  10. i cant use my file explorer free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use my file explorer free trial: i tried downloading the my files explorer free trial and ive never downloaded it before but i cant download it. e87319ad-0191-4292-9193-426370743244