I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

Discus and support I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Anthony Costa, Dec 23, 2023.

1. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help.

:)

Ethan Anthony Costa, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ethan A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving the Microsoft account because you don't have access to the email.

Not only that, but if you are not able to verify your identity. As a last resource, you may want to try recovering the account by submitting the recovery form.

The form can be accessed here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, usernames, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Please be aware, if you decide to contact Microsoft support, they will not be able to modify your account information or send password reset links.
    This statement can be found here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-bb65aa6a-9135-31df-0b36-d6318d6f4e0f

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. MAD S1X Win User

Two LIVE accounts, just got windows 8 any way to merge/cancel one account?

Is there any way you can remove the email address attached to an account? So remove my email address from the fake account. That way i can use it for my real LIVE account?
  4. ANSIdotSYS Win User

account problems

[quote user="PirateStarSlap"]I need help trying to see if there is any way around getting into / onto my ea account for bf3 for the battle log thing I think I set up an ea account but from what places/ppl are saying they send
    an email to the Xbox live email address right but that address was a a fake so that I could just sent up live and now I can't get in to that mail box to open it any way to have my gamertag transfer or something help please

[/quote]

If you:

1) are saying you can't remember the password to your fake email account...

2) are saying you typed in a random email address and didn't expect a confirmation email to be sent to it...

then:

1) just use the convenient password recovery feature everything uses these days.

2) No sympathy for you.
  5. MAD S1X Win User

Two LIVE accounts, just got windows 8 any way to merge/cancel one account?

Ah this is great!! As i have access to both accounts now, i can make a new live account. I will transfer the fake account to the new live account i just made. That will free up my original email address which i can then transfer my REAL Live account with
    all my game info to my original email (the one im using for windows 8).

Thanks alot! Problem solved, now just have to wait 30 days :(
  6. bowski477 Win User

Is there anyway of escaping the security proofs on xbox ?

[quote user="BKV2 On GB"]

Im filing a lawsuit on Microsoft , since I used a fake email I should be able to get my password back. There are things on the form I literally can't fill out because my email is fake. My lawsuit will be filed

[/quote]

Do feel free to read over the
    Terms of Use
    before filing. Jump to section four and be prepared to waste a lot of time and money on an argument you can't possibly win. It's not Xbox's fault that you used a fake email address to create an account.
Thema:

1. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live. - Similar Threads - used fake email

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. I from Lithuania and i can't buy xbox game, should i use fake address and zip code ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I from Lithuania and i can't buy xbox game, should i use fake address and zip code ?: I From Lithunia , tried to buy game but there are no option to choose my country should i use fake address and zip code to buy game ? de07d506-1116-4d43-b242-9c1cc67ee6dc
  10. Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?: I'm filming a project that has games that don't exist in real life. Can I have the Xbox cover with the fake game attached? Do I need permission? Thanks. [img] 44779c15-b81f-4e91-8c25-9a77dd620f4f