I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!

Discus and support I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ioticus, Jan 26, 2017.

1. ioticus
    ioticus Guest

As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for hours. I called several times and finally a CS rep said I would
    get a refund in about a week but it's been 2 weeks and I have not received my refund. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I want this issue resolved and I want the $50 credited to my account!

:)

ioticus, Jan 26, 2017
  2. ioticus
    ioticus Guest
    I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

They were never able to help me. I had a CS rep working on my case and he said they weren't able to do anything. As far as I'm concerned Microsoft stole $50 from me. If I could switch to another company for my PC games and never deal with MS again I would
    do so. I hate Microsoft!

ioticus, Jan 26, 2017
  3. I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

I hope this issue was resolved. This sounds like a horribly poorly handled situation. That even a dedicated hour of interest and care for the consumer could have resolved or prevented.

LandmarkNormal5, Jan 26, 2017
  4. I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!

Hey there ioticus,

I responded to your other thread
    HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jan 27, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there ioticus,

I responded to your other thread
    HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ioticus Win User

I hope this issue was resolved. This sounds like a horribly poorly handled situation. That even a dedicated hour of interest and care for the consumer could have resolved or prevented.
    They were never able to help me. I had a CS rep working on my case and he said they weren't able to do anything. As far as I'm concerned Microsoft stole $50 from me. If I could switch to another company for my PC games and never deal with MS again I would
    do so. I hate Microsoft!
  7. LandmarkNormal5 Win User

8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there ioticus,

If you've been working with the chat or phone teams, it's best to continue working with them. We're not able to help with billing issues over the forums. Please reach back out and I'm sure they can give you an update on the status.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. kingvas78 Win User

So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

I bought a 50" plasma 6 years ago and paid a $1000...... I want a refund!
Thema:

1. I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund! - Similar Threads - used $50 gift

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  8. I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it: I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and the code is not working, Can anyone from microaoft help? f923bcac-1d32-49c0-9d8a-6ef76110a0c4
  9. I can not use my 50 CAD dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not use my 50 CAD dollars: I can not use my 50 CAD dollars from my account because in my xbox 360 I am billed for my Colombian payment method and not for Canada. I try to change it on the internet and always loose errors....
  10. I redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ??: Like the title says. thanks 5d7727c0-9c46-4bea-ad3e-1feb1c786840