I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ...

Discus and support I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! The title says many things, but, the full story is, i bought an xbox 360 from my friend like two weeks ago, the CD games had run, and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TestyMars38, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TestyMars38
    TestyMars38 Guest

I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ...

Hi! The title says many things, but, the full story is, i bought an xbox 360 from my friend like two weeks ago, the CD games had run, and everything was cool, till i decided to buy an xbox ?internet money card? (you know, the one which one you can buy games
    in the xbox store) then gone to the sleeping dogs page, press buy game (or something like that), it say's you need to change privacy policy settings, well okay, just that? ---> privacy--> change settings, custom, customize, purchase(from blocked-->allow) then
    save&exit, but then it gives my friends mother's email, and asks for she's password, raging as hell. called my friend, he say's he doesn't knows the password, nor his mother, then i asked for his own password, for the acc, he doesn't knows this one aswell...
    please help me, i don't want to waste that money...

:)

TestyMars38, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Alan Wake DLC Currently Availible for Free

Terrin_marine, Feb 18, 2014
  3. a1i3nNate
    a1i3nNate Guest
    Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Same problem with several items like the ubisoft go bag,and the agent origins pack. Got a second email cuz the first didn't show the code,and now I redeemed the code thru the Xbox website to have it ready for when I got home from working and it's not installed
    ,and worst of all is I can't input the code again thru the console cuz I already used it once. Frustrating:/

a1i3nNate, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Yagerme Win User

Xbox One details in a Forbes article

Your right cuz in 30 years I can turn on my 360 put in a game and be offline with it cuz I own it... You can't do that with the Xbox one cuz you don't own it . You own the box but not the game. It's B.S
  5. a1i3nNate Win User

Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Same problem with several items like the ubisoft go bag,and the agent origins pack. Got a second email cuz the first didn't show the code,and now I redeemed the code thru the Xbox website to have it ready for when I got home from working and it's not installed
    ,and worst of all is I can't input the code again thru the console cuz I already used it once. Frustrating:/
  6. PapaSr-C376D627-FEC4 Win User

Tier 3

On my 360 I recieve error codes when buying (game ad-ons, points) or renting (movies) anything. When trying to add a new CCard it won't except it. I can buy points from the store and redeem them, but still can't use them. Zune is alittle different. I can
    buy songs, but no points, movies or change CCard.
  7. zakimani Win User

Reedom Xbox code problem

and also if is possible i need to know the key if already redeemed or not and the date of activation cuz i can't do anything ...
  8. shatterfang7 Win User

Can't buy Destiny: The Rise of Iron

I am having the same issue with buying the DLC, that is both in the Xbox Store and through the game itself. I have redeemed the code but cannot use it. I really don't want to drop the extra cash on the Collection. I have the $30 in my Xbox store account
    but can't use it to buy the DLC because it says "Not Currently Available" and when I try to get it from teh in game director it says "Query Failed"
Thema:

1. I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ... - Similar Threads - used 360 redeemed

2. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  3. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  4. Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?: I have an old 360 that still works and haven't played online in years. I was wondering if there are still team deathmatch games available online to play. de296b58-4956-4808-849f-29b41d540441
  5. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  6. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  7. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  8. how to use mono on xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use mono on xbox 360 E: hello so i use BROKEN speakers(best option for now) with one audio channel missing so how do i get mono on the xbox 360 e(audio jack) i have tried the Obvious way aka going into audio settings...
  9. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  10. unable to use redeem codes received with my xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use redeem codes received with my xbox 360 console: Hi ! got on 13 this month an xbox for my kids, the cheapest one with 4 g. Used my account created 1,5 year ago to it. The account was madeon locale US, because on locale RO, I was having problems...