I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

Discus and support I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WhmBmNTheClm, Jan 23, 2024.

1. WhmBmNTheClm
    WhmBmNTheClm Guest

I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the minute i download them to my computer they quit working. How do I fix this?

:)

WhmBmNTheClm, Jan 23, 2024
  2. CaptainFox345 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.
    I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.

I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
    It can take awhile, after completion wait about 15min to 1hr depends on the amount of clips and screenshots can take awhile for them to appear in the onedrive.
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

5. Box293 Win User

Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive

I would like to see a OneDrive upload queue, they never appear in the Upload queue from the drop down list.

So after posting this I added some brand new clips to upload to OneDrive and they appeared in the queue. However before I posted I added 7 clips that previously didn't upload in a batch and within a minute they appeared on OneDrive. My internet isn't fast
    enough for that. So it seems like the clips must fail but remain cached on OneDrive and when you re-upload them they continue from that point.

So I noticed another strange thing which makes me think I pinpointed the behavior. I had the OneDrive web page open at the folder it uploads to. A clip had uploaded to this folder and another was in progress. When the second one uploaded I noticed that the
    first clip was replaced with the second. It appears they both had the same file name 21-09-2018_10-28-28_PM.mp4 and it's my suspicion that when they are queued to upload to OneDrive some of the clips must be queued at the same second and hence have the same
    filename. I'm going to play with adding each clip to the queue one by one instead of selecting them all and uploading them.

Would also be great if you could specify OneDrive as the default upload location for clips, instead of Xbox Live.
  6. The Youngin 100 Win User

Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

Ok, so I'm trying to upload my clips from the game DVR on xbox from Upload Studio to OneDrive. it should be straightforward but there is no option to upload to OneDrive after i finish edition it only "Upload" and "Cancel". i've been watching videos on youtube
    and stuff and in their videos there is a 3rd option to "Upload to OneDrive" which i don't have.

i have a OneDrive account and the App on my Xbox and Computer but it's just that the option isn't there in Upload Studio. if anyone knows the answer to this please help as its getting really frustrating now. IF XBOX would correct this it would make me happy!
Thema:

1. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the... - Similar Threads - uploaded clips onedrive

2. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  3. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  6. How do I get my clips to upload faster

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my clips to upload faster: My game clips say “Queued for upload” when they aren’t uploading and I recorded them 20 minutes ago e1620396-b855-40de-b77b-c48a0f49d2d7
  7. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?: This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off...
  8. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  9. Clips are not uploading to Onedrive

in XboX Insiders
    Clips are not uploading to Onedrive: My clips are not uploading to onedrive. I get the message that the upload is going to happen in the background, but no matter how long I wait I never get the "upload complete" message. What I...
  10. I can’t upload a clip to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t upload a clip to OneDrive: Hello! I can’t upload a 4:20 clip to OneDrive (I’ve cleared my whole OneDrive storage) And when I go onto my XboxOne i click the Xbox button and go the captures and it says for the one I want “...