I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile

Discus and support I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I tried to log into xbox app it said "Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service" I unblocked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by babysanrio, Feb 2, 2021.

1. babysanrio
    babysanrio Guest

When I tried to log into xbox app it said "Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service"

I unblocked my cookies going through Setting, Safari, And unblocking cookies and unblocking "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" But it still says the same thing over and over, I've been trying to log in for the past week but it just says the same thing, someone please help!

:)

babysanrio, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Grumps527 Win User

Xbox App Not Logging In

Hello XBF John,

Yes, when I mentioned "turned on cookies", I was referring to switching off the "Block all Cookies" option. With the "Block All Cookies" option turned off and my VPN turned on, I logged into my Xbox profile using my Edge and Safari browsers (I did not want Chrome anymore) successfully. Turning on/off my VPN did not appear to make a difference; however, turning on/off the "Block All Cookies" option did.

I also tried switching Edge to use Safari and vice a versa, and I was still successful in logging into my Xbox profile in either browser. I also tried staying logged in my Xbox profile in my Edge browser, and then logging into the Xbox app (to see maybe the app could detect my Xbox profile already logged in), but that did not work. More than likely, it does not work that way. I still see the "We can't sign you in. cookies are blocked". This is with the "Block All Cookies" option on Safari turned off.

It seems odd that my coworker also has an iPhone, with grandchildren all having iPhones, and all of their Xbox apps work fine. It is also possible that he and the grandchildren may be running an old iOS version.
  3. jamieb452 Win User

How to enable cookies

I was trying to sign in to xbox mobile and it said i need to enable cookies and i cant figure out how
    android phone or iphone?
  4. Andres360xbox Win User

Companion App Game Pass and Xbox Password Issue

Add my Call of Duty companion app to the list of mobile companion apps that are not up to date with my password update

cant log into any of the apps, yet I’m logged in here and on my console!
  5. sarah ellis1 Win User

My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

Hello!

So I did do that. I reset my password and I’m still unable to log in unfortunately. I can get into my Microsoft outlook account but that it all. I cannot log into my Xbox account on my console or the mobile app.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My account is signing me out everytime I try to login

Hi Aaron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try to use a different browser or your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Be sure to clear your browser cache and cookies as well.

Have you tried to login via the Xbox Mobile App, Xbox PC App or in the Console itself?

Mobile: https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-mobile

PC: https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

If that still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
Thema:

1. I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile - Similar Threads - unblocked cookies still

2. How to unblock a person?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to unblock a person?: Hi Team, My request is slightly unusual - my son filed a report on Xbox user while playing Minecraft. This person is his cousin, they discussed the situation and would now like to continue playing...
  3. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  4. Unblocking on Java Edition Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unblocking on Java Edition Help: I have a friend of mine blocked on Minecraft Java Edition, no idea how (must have blocked him ages ago) and I need to unblock him now, because I can't see any messages he sends which is very...
  5. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  6. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?: I followed the steps mentioned in this URL: https://en.help.roblox.com/now-gg-roblox-login-and-play-roblox-unblocked and successfully got Roblox Unblocked on my device. However, after playing...
  7. 2024 and Still No Unblock Feature

in XboX Insiders
    2024 and Still No Unblock Feature: Couldn't find this subject in any other thread so I am sorry if it already exists. However, doesn't change the fact it is nearly 2024 and Microsoft still has not developed away to unblock users...
  8. Can i have my account unblocked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i have my account unblocked?: Dear Microsoft team I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS" and got blocked (it was just like 8 request...
  9. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  10. how to unblock my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to unblock my account?: hello, so im trying to login to my microsoft account but i cant cause it got "sign in block" cause i enterd the wrong password many times and i cant reset it cause i dont have access to my gmail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app cant sign in iphone saying cookies disabled