I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.

Discus and support I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Pulver, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Ryan Pulver
    Ryan Pulver Guest

Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is gone

:)

Ryan Pulver, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Ryan Pulver,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issue with your Xbox as there is no games nor account in the console being saved. It sounds like your Xbox may have been reset to its factory settings. This can happen if there was a power outage or if someone manually reset the console. Unfortunately, if this is the case, your games and account information may be lost. However, you can try to recover your account by signing in with your Microsoft account email and password. If you have any games that were purchased digitally, you should be able to re-download them from the Microsoft Store. If you have any physical game discs, you will need to re-install them.

Should you need assistance, please let me know.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Socially Ruined Win User

Preview Program reset

I can't even acesse the Fourms its like my entire account has been wiped from the server
  5. Smwutches Win User

Profile glitch?

It's been a glitch today that's been sort of random. Some people have had it look like their entire profile is wiped.
  6. David Dz Win User

Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the instant I press the home button it unfreezes

Man I wiped my entire xbox...

All my games, gone, just to see if that would fix it...

No dice, didn't work.

I made a new microsoft account and the game has been running extremely smoothly on 4k 120hz for over an hour. Im reporting the issue to Microsoft now. But im telling you, its some bug that has to do with my account, thats the only explanation.

Thanks for your help, how would I wipe cloud storage?
Thema:

1. I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped. - Similar Threads - turned today entire

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52
  6. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  7. Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.: I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I try to power it on nothing happens. It plays...
  8. Can't turn off closed captions for CBSN. Problem started today after using for about a year.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off closed captions for CBSN. Problem started today after using for about a year.: I don't know if CBS News app recently updated, but today I find when I stream CBSN I get closed captions. I can't get rid of them. I tried going to XBOX One settings>ease of access>closed...
  9. xbox one keep turning off when i turn on a game today?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keep turning off when i turn on a game today?: i dont get whats with my xbox one yesterday i was playing Pubg & red dead redemption playing online matches it was fine no problem no error etc today i went to shops pick up complete Game of the...
  10. Updated xbox 1 today, and now it won't turn off or on using the controller without making ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated xbox 1 today, and now it won't turn off or on using the controller without making ...: I have an xbox one halo 5 edition. Before the update i could turn off and on the xbox with the controller and it was great no issues. Now it is the total opposite. Everytime i turn it on or...