I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled

Discus and support I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed. I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vanoYT1234, Jun 29, 2023.

1. vanoYT1234
    vanoYT1234 Guest

I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed.

I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on minecraft that it is disabled and I need to turn it on.

:)

vanoYT1234, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Make sure you are signed in with the same account in the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the Minecraft launcher.

Also check that your time zone, time, date and region settings are correct.

Then follow these steps with the Minecraft launcher and the Microsoft Store:

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Apps & features in Settings

Select the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. BangtangSoya Win User

Is anyone else having issues with voice communic?

An Xbox embassador commented on my comment and said to go to settings and>privacy and online safety>Xbox privacy>>view details and customize> communication and multiplayer and block and disable everything then power cycle the console (hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds) and turn it back on. Then navigate once more to communication and multiplayer and enable everything then power cycle again and it'll reset these settings on the account. I tried it and it did fix 2 issues but I still cannot hear people or speak in game chat or in Xbox party chat.
  4. KrisThian WoLf Win User

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Upgrade

Still having the same problem, they said I have to wait 72 hours!!!!
  5. Alfie State Win User

Need A Refund

I have , 110 hours ago they said no and to wait 72 hours before re attempting to refund I still can’t request a refund
  6. DragzMR2 Win User

forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes

My 96h hours have passed and I still haven't received anything.. .. talked to xbox support and they said that I am eligible for the reward and that I should post my problem here.

waiting for someone to reply, don't wanna lose my credits and turn keys
Thema:

1. I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled - Similar Threads - turned multiplayer waited

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  7. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  8. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  9. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  10. Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.: Ive turned on all of the settings to allow but nothing helps. I have no errors with nat or anything at all but still none of it works. and it is really annoying. I turned on the settings on the...