I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color

Discus and support I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on my console, when suddenly the screen remained frozen, I turned the console off, I turned on the console and the red center button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlowingSkink69, Dec 19, 2016.

1. I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color

I was playing on my console, when suddenly the screen remained frozen, I turned the console off, I turned on the console and the red center button appeared, no flashing lights, only the center red button.

Sorry for my bad english.

:)

GlowingSkink69, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Xbox 360 E does not turn on!

Hi!! Some years ago i bought xbox 360E i didn't play a lot but ,recently i decided to turn it on again. The problem appeared when i tried to turn on the console, the power botton is red!

I have searched how to solve it but i didn't find the solution. If you press the botton it turns green but quickly turns red. again. The power cable has an orange light does it influences?

Thank you very much,

UndampedGull204, Dec 19, 2016
  3. dide77
    dide77 Guest
    xbox360 s red right

Hi

My 'xbox360 s' is right red on power botton.

Im not using many month.

last turn on, it's ok.

why have red ring?

help me

thank you.

dide77, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. You can try
    unplugging your Xbox 360 console
    and giving it a few minutes before trying again. However a solid red light on the power ring indicates that your power supply may be in need of replacing. You can place an order for a new one via the
    Online Service Center.

Good luck!

Miss Bijoux, Dec 19, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. You can try
    unplugging your Xbox 360 console
    and giving it a few minutes before trying again. However a solid red light on the power ring indicates that your power supply may be in need of replacing. You can place an order for a new one via the
    Online Service Center.

Good luck!
  6. DevilsColony415 Win User

XBOX 360 S - Red Light On Power Button...

Which model xbox 360 do you have? Is just the center light turning red? Does the outer circular light encircling the power button change color? When you hear the sound is it accompanied by the red light strobing/flashing/fading?
  7. AFRO NINJA 3579 Win User

red light center of power button

mine is doing the same thing but i let it sit for 12 hours and it still wont turn on it just turns green (no green flashing lights) then turns red but only the center of the power button
  8. iJN VE Win User

My Xbox S is Turning On and Off by its Self NEED HELP

The color of the brick is green then orange when it turns off. It does not go red
  9. Drewm0nster94 Win User

XBOX 360 Slim Unformatted Drive

I have been having a similar problem but when I tried to reformat my hard drive it was unable to reformat so I just turned it off and the center power button turned red any suggestions?
Thema:

1. I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color - Similar Threads - turn botton turn

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  7. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  8. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  9. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  10. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why does Xbox 360 dont display when red ring flashlight