I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

Discus and support I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Natalia Hernandez2, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing works

:)

Natalia Hernandez2, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings

Hello, Natalia H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you try this potential solution on your console?

Bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

“Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note: The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10–15 seconds.
    Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.
    The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error

Once you're in the startup troubleshooter, select the “reset this Xbox” option and choose “keep my games and apps” if it's available.

Let me know if this solved your issue, or if you still encounter difficulties.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.5.158 broke my game.

Just been looking in the game settings.

There is actually an option to turn off the icons on the HUD.

This should get rid of the annoying pill icon.

The setting says 'Show Active Effects on HUD'

You can set it to 'All', 'Detrimental' or 'Disabled'

I'm assuming detrimental will only show the red icons. So if molerat icon is green you could try that setting.

But if detrimental doesn't work just put it on disabled.
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

License transfer after replacement console

CAPT,

Yes you will be able to. As Slurp mentioned above you just need to go into your Settings and make sure your new Xbox One console is set as your "My Home Xbox". The game should then show on your My Games & Apps section on the far right. It will be transparent
    with a cloud icon letting you know it is available to install.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox Fortnite Voice Chat

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Jesus?

In Fortnite, access the Main Menu. Then, go to Settings >> Speaker icon.

Turn Voice Chat from ON to OFF.

Turn Voice Chat Method from Open Mic to Push-To-Talk.

Back out of the Settings Menu, to ensure those settings save. Then, open the Main Menu, and go back to Settings >> Speaker icon.

Turn the Voice Chat from OFF back to ON.

Turn the Voice Chat Method from Push-To-Talk back to Open Mic.

Save those settings, and then exit the game completely.

Once the game is closed completely, start the game up again and test out chat. Can other players hear you clearly?
  6. PegasusMikeGolf Win User

Why is the Xbox Music app re-downloading all my music?

Most of my music I have ripped in WMA format from my CDs.

With Music Pass Downloads and Xbox Music Cloud Turned off: My ripped music does not show any Icon to the right. Music that I had downloaded through Zune shows the sound icon that says streaming only.

Enabled Music Pass Downloads: No changes to above

Enabled Music Cloud: Some of my music is showing the cloud and says Matched here and in the cloud for streaming on other devices. Cloud with recycle/refresh arrows and says only available online.

So it appears that by going to settings and turning off Music Pass Downloads and Music Cloud for a few minutes and then turning them both back on it is trying to ID and match my ripped music to albums listed in the cloud instead of showing downloading 348,000
    songs it is only downloading about 1,200 which is about what I had for music pass content.
Thema:

I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

1. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just... - Similar Threads - turn games don't

2. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  3. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  4. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  5. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  6. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  7. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  8. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  9. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  10. xbox one problem with game and don't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one problem with game and don't turn off: HI, i have a proble after the update how beta tester i play at forza 5 and when it load the circuit the game block if i prove to turn off the consolle it don't off but remain with the logo...