i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

Discus and support i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Owin Goff, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Owin Goff
    Owin Goff Guest

i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach

:)

Owin Goff, Oct 11, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Code not redeeming.

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the case, but maybe you first need to redeem the code on a different website (Doritos related) prior to trying to redeem on the microsoft/xbox website?
  3. rob uchiha Win User

Where to input Doritos game pass ultimate code

Hey so I'm trying to register an account with you guys in order to redeem a code on a bag of doritos for the game pass ultimate but the website isn't working properly. It's saying I need to use a valid email and isnt allowing me to input my city for registration. I hope this can be fixed
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Doritos/Xbox promotion

Hi SampleRT

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with redeeming your promotional code that you have acquired from Doritos. Let us try to check and see what we can do in a timely manner.

We just want to set your proper expectations as we move forward that promotional codes can only be redeemed on a fresh Xbox or Microsoft account that has no history on any Game Pass subscription. Regardless if the code is an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you do not have this subscription before, but you have a history of any Game Pass subscription. Then this is unable to be redeemed since this is only redeemable on a fresh Microsoft account or an account that has not subscribed on any Xbox subscription.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Is the code that you have acquired on Doritos is a 25 alphanumeric code?
    • Is it correct that you have redeemed the code on the Doritos website and not on the Microsoft website?
    • Is the code have been redeemed already and has been reflected on now on your account or not yet?

We just want to ask these questions for us to isolate this concern that you are facing so that we can be on the same page. And as well on where we will go and move forward on this.

We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. MischCurtis Win User

How to Redeem the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Game Code now?

I'm signed into the correct account on the Microsoft Store website/app.

It has nothing to do with an account.

The game code from Walmart says redeem on the Mojang site - which, because of the account migration for that game, leads to the Minecraft.net site.

The Minecraft.net site's redeem page doesn't even list the Windows 10 edition. It's FAQ/Help sections says to redeem on the Microsoft Store.

The Microsoft Store gives me the error code

"Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

Which leads me right back to where I started.

This has been the worst experience trying to buy a game, ever.
  6. feemer(2) Win User

I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.

I got 3 versions on the game. The windows 10 version, I cant add friends. Says go to a website and change privacy settings. (I dont see where this should be a thing, ive had this account since i was 14, am 32 now)

2nd switch, account, when i try to sign into Microsoft account, gives me code, i go to website type in code, website says "all done". On switch i try to sign into Microsoft again. Gives me code again. This is endless loop.

3r switch account isnt able to add friends. Just like my account. The 3rd switch IS connected to Microsoft.
Thema:

1. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says... - Similar Threads - try sign Microsoft

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  4. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  5. Trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Microsoft apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Microsoft apps: For some reason I have this problem where when I try to sign into any Microsoft app, such as Xbox, Minecraft, or Windows PC phone assistant, it would take me to the login screen and after trying...
  6. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...
  7. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  8. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  9. Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...: I've tried to call and use chat, not getting anywhere with that. Am I stuck here or anyone else ever had to go through this? Trying to play with grandkids across Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS....
  10. Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up: Hi, I noticed when trying to provide my contact info, the combo box for choosing the "state/province" won't activate, only a text box input appears, the combo box will only activate if I choose...