I try to open FM, but I get stuck at a loading screen.

Discus and support I try to open FM, but I get stuck at a loading screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Works on my laptop just fine, but not my computer. I suspect gaming services are the problem, due to the fact that I am never prompted to sign in, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hayden Adler, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Hayden Adler
    Hayden Adler Guest

Works on my laptop just fine, but not my computer. I suspect gaming services are the problem, due to the fact that I am never prompted to sign in, but can't find any fixes. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

Hayden Adler, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Hayden A, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry that you are having this problem, it is possible that the problem is due to an incorrect configuration or update of the gaming services on your computer. I would recommend checking to see if you have the latest version of gaming services installed, and also try restarting your computer to see if that fixes the problem. If the problem persists, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling gaming services. With the intention of helping you, I am going to recommend some steps:

1. Check the internet connection: Make sure your computer is connected to the internet stably.
    2. Restart your computer: Sometimes restarting your computer can fix temporary problems.
    3. Update Game Services: Go to the official Game Services website and download the latest available version. Then, install it on your computer.
    4. Check gaming services settings: Make sure gaming services are configured correctly on your computer and that there are no restrictions or blocks preventing it from working.
    5. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you can try uninstalling Gaming Services completely and then reinstalling it from scratch.

Let me know if this information is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Gilliano Jermaine Ri Win User

Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update

Good day

Thanks for the assistance. The game does not load. It freezes on a black screen amd then gets stuck on the first loading screeb. Never opens the game
  4. txbyz2049 Win User

Xbox Companion stuck on green loading screen

I've uninstalled it and closed and opened it many times. I even signed out of my microsoft account and signed in again to try to resolve the issue. It's just stuck on the loading screen.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

6. zombie stev3 Win User

beta controller

carnt find my cod disc trying to get ghost recon to load been stuck on the load screen couple of times now
Thema:

1. I try to open FM, but I get stuck at a loading screen. - Similar Threads - try open stuck

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  7. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  8. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  9. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  10. I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...: Its been 10 minutes and still nothing happened. 23b07842-bce7-4d80-968f-9e3e05b6e90d