I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

Discus and support I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MR_BEASTGAMER675, Jul 18, 2020.

1. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong

Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other

:)

MR_BEASTGAMER675, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  3. nolang_33 Win User

Minecraft migration

I did I used the same email but when it brings me to the launcher it has a different username and says play demo because that account doesn't own minecraft it uses my xbox/microsoft account instead of my mojang account and when I try to change to my mojang account it says "Something went wrong in the log in process."
  4. HowlingElk69443 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I try to login in .y Microsoft account on ps4 I. Minecraft but it says something went wrong even after I was already signed in
  5. IceBear1408 Win User

Is the Xbox iOS Application down for anyone else?

I also cannot login into the Xbox app on my ios since Early december.

Everything is up to date i have reinstalled app countless times and it always says the same thing sorry something went wrong login at xbox.com.

Also i am unable to play Minecraft as my Xbox account wont login and the game freezes as soon as it trys logs in.
  6. Wardy24 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition login error

Hi ive been trying to sign up for free in minecraft and it oepps saying 'we tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went wrong.
Thema:

I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

1. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong - Similar Threads - try log Microsoft

2. Trying to log into my Microsoft Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into my Microsoft Xbox account: I am trying to play Xbox One video game it's asking for me to enter password it is not accepting my password it is sending me to microsoft.com/link I have a password code to enter...
  3. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  4. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  5. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  6. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  7. When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...: Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft.net website through my Microsoft account, I keep receiving an error message:...
  8. I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account: Hello, today i wanted to play minecraft as it has been months since the last time i played but to my surprise i couldn't log in my account i tried multiple times (14 times) in different periods...
  9. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...
  10. Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...: I've been trying to log into Minecraft to get to the Java version of the game, but it seems as when I try to log into another Microsoft account to reach it, I always get asked for a pin. Now I...