I try to join discord on my xbox series x

Discus and support I try to join discord on my xbox series x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Says me ''Sorry, looks like you were disconnected, try connecting again. I doing everything Xbox and discord support say to do but still not working.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jose Diaz6, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Jose Diaz6
    Jose Diaz6 Guest

Says me ''Sorry, looks like you were disconnected, try connecting again. I doing everything Xbox and discord support say to do but still not working.

:)

Jose Diaz6, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jose! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Discord app on Xbox Series X. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on the information I've gathered; it is possible that this is a network or a server issue. Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Extended power cycle and reset your network hardware:

> Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    > Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    > After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    > If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

2. Factory reset keep my games and apps:

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    Reset and keep my games & apps.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/abe0ddd3-bcba-4b20-b86b-f99f70c0f9e1?page=3

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/36d525cc-f59f-4394-89c7-bf63e0fa1939?page=2

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hello JoelT3IG,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining Discord voice calls on your Xbox Series X. I understand this is a frustrating issue that's been going on since April.

Based on the information you have provided, you have tried a number of solutions to solve the problem, but none of them have worked.

This suggests that the issue may be caused by a bug in the Discord software or the Xbox Series X.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Update Discord and Xbox Series X to the latest version. A recent update may have fixed the issue.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has good speed.

Try joining a voice call on a PC or Mac. If you can join a voice call on another platform, the issue may be related to the Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  5. eolith Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

I had joined on my series X, on my Series S I had to join again through the insider app, reboot, update, then it worke.d
  6. MF335 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Hey! Any luck with a fix to this yet? My discord does the same thing with my Series X. Problems just randomly started popping up
Thema:

1. I try to join discord on my xbox series x - Similar Threads - try join discord

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party: When I join or someone else joins a party I’m in it disconnects me and shows error code 0x8924000D 3843af8b-4e32-4079-8947-004f9f60f3ca
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  9. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  10. Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?: For some reason I’m continuing to run into this issue while trying to use my voice chat for discord. I have been using it fine and today I hopped on and it’s prompting me to relink my account. I...