I try to download a game but it says your not quite old for this

Discus and support I try to download a game but it says your not quite old for this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to download a game but it says you are not quite old for this I did everything changed myself into an adult change date of birth to my age and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JosephOncel, Jan 9, 2022.

1. JosephOncel
    JosephOncel Guest

I try to download a game but it says you are not quite old for this I did everything changed myself into an adult change date of birth to my age and still doesn't work I would really need help.

:)

JosephOncel, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JosephOncel, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

If you're on PC are you trying to install an Xbox Game Pass game on Xbox App?
  3. DJukedU88 Win User

Removing restrictions on a child account (i am now of age)

ok im old enough to download "M" rated games but everytime i try to it says my account is unable to download games with this rating so why cant I download the MW3 mapppack
  4. DHolls Win User

Downloading issues! What is this?

Hello Georges,

Thank you for your reply and for trying to help me.

Although my topic says that all games are teminted when I am downloading.

Its exactly the same speed when I am playing and downloading at the same time, as when I am downloading and then terminates the game.

It's like the xbox doesn't recognises that I have quit all the games.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass)

Sorry but I don't quite get what you were trying to download. Are you trying to play games through the Xbox app on your PC? Because you will only need to download the Xbox app for that. Is there another app you are trying to download?
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

Hello Jonathan_Phillips,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums.

According to the Minecraft Dungeons: Download and Installation FAQ: The Minecraft Unified Launcher supports both Microsoft and Mojang accounts. This means you can play both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons from the same place.

Q: Does the new launcher automatically give me access to both games?

A: No, you must still purchase the games separately.

Do you have an active subscription of Gamepass Ultimate or PC Gamepass? If you do, you'll have access to Minecraft Dungeons through there, but you'll need to switch to your Microsoft account that has an active subscription, not the Mojang account.

You may have also had access to a trial version, and the trial period has ended which is why you cannot play it anymore.

Additional Resources:

Minecraft | Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ – Home
Thema:

1. I try to download a game but it says your not quite old for this - Similar Threads - try download game

2. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  3. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  4. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  7. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  8. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  9. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  10. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...