I try to buy something but, it wont let me

Discus and support I try to buy something but, it wont let me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ya Boii Potato, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?!

:)

ya Boii Potato, Oct 18, 2020
  2. mairendevilla Win User

Xbox Gamertag not working

Everytime I try to change my gamertag- it wont alow me- it repeats “Sorry something went wrong- try your gamertag again” I have the money to buy a new gamertag but it still wont let me. Can someone help me
    firelight896
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game
    there was a service outage id try again soon
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Wont let me buy.

Just to add on to collectionador's post, can you please log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and make sure your billing information is configured correctly according to this sticky:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx
    ? Any discrepancies may cause issues such as the one you are describing.

It seems like this issue is related to purchasing so I'm going to move this thread over to 06 - Purchasing or downloading something.

Standing by. :)
  5. K3LLA ZILLA Win User

Wont let me buy.

Does the same thing with me
  6. colllecionador Win User

Wont let me buy.

Greetings Tea Drinker JC,

Can you please provide the error code? Also, did you checked if your country support this kind of online purchase ? some countries just don't support some creditcard (exemple: here, where I live, Brazil, we can't use paypal or national creditcards to buy
    gold / msp, we must have a internation credit card)
Thema:

I try to buy something but, it wont let me

1. I try to buy something but, it wont let me - Similar Threads - try buy something

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  9. Have message Change stor region when try buy something

in XBoX on Windows
    Have message Change stor region when try buy something: Hello, I buy new xbox in dutyfree and try by game pass but have message Change Store region, I change all on Turkey but have same message. Tell me please it possible xbox works only for one...
  10. So if I try to buy something it will say add profile address I will do so and at the end it...

in XBoX on Windows
    So if I try to buy something it will say add profile address I will do so and at the end it...: Can I just not buy anything or..? 5a5ea520-f0ed-4b41-8789-218b144e2cc7