I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

Discus and support I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help getting the code. a87f6f2b-b4d2-4583-80b4-ef52653f32f0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Nassif, May 1, 2023.

1. I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

I need help getting the code.

:)

Michael Nassif, May 1, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off completely.

Hello Michael Nassif,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description that you are trying to redeem gift card code and is unable to because the codes were totally scratch off. We understand how important it is to you and as what Darhyl Mayte Amizola had mentioned that here in community forum, we do not have the tools to check missing code after it has been scratched off. What we can do is to guide you on how to contact our live support channel where you can get the best resolution to your concern. Below are the steps:

• Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

> Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off completely.

Hey Michael!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You've got nothing to worry! There is still a way for you to acquire the 3 Xbox gift cards even if they are damaged.

You will need to contact Microsoft Xbox as they have the tools to check for your Xbox gift card serial number.

No worries, I will directly reroute you to Microsoft Xbox Support so they can help you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  4. Ezzn Win User

xbox gift card already redeemed!?

I know there was a lot of fraud, where ppl were scratching off the code and using them, instead purchasing the gift card... I hope this is not the case... Was the grey scratch area already removed?
  5. Bi9Daddy61 Win User

problem

Be sure you scratch off enough to see 2 or sometimes 3 codes on card. You may have entered code for Card pack. I know I did.
  6. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
Thema:

I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

1. I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off... - Similar Threads - tried scratch off

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  5. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  6. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  7. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  8. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  9. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  10. Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???: So my recent game I bought from Amazon Canada doesn’t like the series X for some reason it was red dead redemption 2 it’s the installation DISC but for some reason seems to run/ installing the...