i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...

Discus and support i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i tried to redeem my code but as soon as i select enter code ,it didn't give me the option to put in my 25 character code by hand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FederalKiller12, Nov 1, 2016.

1. i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...

i tried to redeem my code but as soon as i select enter code ,it didn't give me the option to put in my 25 character code by hand

:)

FederalKiller12, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Where do I enter in my Fallout 4 season pass code???

if it's a 25 character code you can redeem via console or xbox.com or account.microsoft.com

On the one: 1.From the Home screen, scroll right to Store.

2.Under Games, select Use a code.

3.Select Or enter the 25-character code.

Then Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Enter your code screen, and then select Enter & Select Confirm.

support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

Noelle Westbrook, Nov 1, 2016
  3. jstep
    jstep Guest
    How to Redeem a Code on Xbox One - QR Code or 25 Character Code

Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
    • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
    • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
    • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!
    If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
    • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
    • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!
    Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VYOHd5dF9jg]

jstep, Nov 1, 2016
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...

Sign in to your Microsoft account

You can also redeem the code there. Once it's validated, whatever the content is will be available on the console associated with the account. Happy Gaming!

MattyMidway, Nov 2, 2016
  5. MattyMidway Win User

i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 character

6. Noelle Westbrook Win User

Where do I enter in my Fallout 4 season pass code???

if it's a 25 character code you can redeem via console or xbox.com or account.microsoft.com

On the one: 1.From the Home screen, scroll right to Store.

2.Under Games, select Use a code.

3.Select Or enter the 25-character code.

Then Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Enter your code screen, and then select Enter & Select Confirm.

support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes
  7. H.HOME Win User

how do I use microsoft account balance?

I tried this, but it does not let me select to redeem.

It says add payment type or select gift card. So I try gift card and it says enter 25 digit code. There is no code. I go back to enter payment type and it says PayPal or Credit/Debit
  8. Drizzt9922 Win User

Gears of War 1 & 3 Redemption Codes Won't Work

It gave me that problem when i tried to redeem codes on the xbox; it gave me that error, I switched the location so that it didnt match my current location, it gave me the same error, I switched my location so that it matched my location again, and it still
    gave me the same error. I had more success when i tried redeeming the codes through microsoft.com//redeem, which worked for the two codes that i've redeemed successfully. It gives me a list of numbers and letters, but when I enter these codes into the error
    search system online it tells me that they aren't error codes...
  9. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Redeem not working

Hi Sgthellsing, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to redeem the code in the Consoles and on the Website?

Please, follow these steps:

Using the Consoles:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Store.

Press the View button to open the side menu, and then select Redeem.

Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

Using the Website:

Follow the link below, enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ... - Similar Threads - tried redeem code

2. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  3. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  4. I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...: I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when pressing the ‘A’ button to confirm nothing happened! I then tried to redeem it via the website to be told that the code had already been...
  5. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  6. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  7. Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.: Hello! i was trying to activate this Minty Legends Fortnite Pack that i bought a while ago (not expired) and i tried to redeem it on pc and it pulled it up, like it noticed that it was that Minty...
  8. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  9. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  10. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e