i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

Discus and support i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick merrild, Dec 25, 2023.

1. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

my microsoft account is a child account

it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy

L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363

:)

Patrick merrild, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Farkas David01 Win User

Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate

It's frustrating, I and my brother had the same issue. I got him a 12 months code as a present for Gamepass Ultimate. The plan was to first pay only 1 GBP for the first 3 months and then redeem the 12 months code on top of the 3 months. But it didn't work.
    We tried from both Xbox and Browser :(
  3. FatalDarkprince Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate subscription

Hello there,

Yes absolutely! You can redeem any combination of gamepass/gold/ultimate code at any time. The only restriction regarding gamepass ultimate codes is you wont be able to redeem on top of the limit of 36 months or 3 years. Anything less than that, no restrictions.
  4. AlexBouslimi Win User

Help

I can't buy something i already own, discord gifted me a 3 month gamepass for free but it doesn't let me redeem it.
  5. Pierce H. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Card

Hello!

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community, a community sourced forum for answers and discussions. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Xbox Gamepass code, here's some common issues with codes to check for.

1. Check that your code is 25 characters long.

2. You are redeeming your code at www.microsoft.com/redeem.

3. The code you purchased is for the wrong region. Codes can only be redeemed in the region they were purchased. If you purchased a second hand code online, there is a chance it was from a different region. Its always recommended to purchase codes from Microsoft directly or an authorized retail location.

4. It may be a Gamepass promotional code for new users only. If you used Gamepass previously either through a free trial, similar code, or previous purchase you may not be eligible to use the code. Check instructions carefully for conditions like this.

If you continue to have an issue with your code, you will need to contact Xbox Support for assistance. This page will showcase additional troubleshooting steps and a Contact Us button on the right side of the page for additional help.

Get help with a digital code or gift card (Xbox Support)

I hope this answers your question! If it did, let us know by marking this answer as the solution to help others! If you have more questions related to this, feel free to reply to this post.

Have a great day,

6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
Thema:

i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

1. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized... - Similar Threads - tried redeem gamepass

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  9. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  10. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...