I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

Discus and support I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever I tried to purchase the one month subscription, it gave me a MOCK ERROR TITLE and went on talking about a my little pony video... I even went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightCoronet148, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

whenever I tried to purchase the one month subscription, it gave me a MOCK ERROR TITLE and went on talking about a my little pony video... I even went online and purchased an electronic card and tried to redeem the code but got the same error. What is going
    on??

:)

NightCoronet148, Jul 18, 2017
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Error when trying to buy a 1 month Gold Membership

Okay, whenever I try to but a 1 Month Gold Membership I get the following message:

Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE.

Please try again later.

Status code: 80190864

I tried to buy one yesterday and I got the same error, can someone please help?

Carlos_Rodriguez, Jul 18, 2017
  4. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

Exact same thing for me. Code listed at the bottom by the date was "FiUIgn5Un0OUZ9cC.35.6.11". Tried the code several times with no luck.

SilentDefender6, Jul 18, 2017
  5. (I translated on google because my english is bad) It was the same with me, I could not get my father's debit card and said he was invalid. I used my mother's card to buy it and this error appeared, then I used my prepaid credit card with no balance and
    it appeared again. Also a symbol of "!" In the card and I was saying that a month's subscription was for R $ 2 (in reais because I'm Brazilian)

ViPaRiLiMa3001, Jul 18, 2017
  6. Check if your credit card accounts are creditable because it could be something more serious ...

ViPaRiLiMa3001, Jul 18, 2017
  7. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey everyone,

That error should no longer pop-up, and the appropriate error code should display. Due to this being related to a billing issue, we recommend reaching out to our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page for further assistance.

Feel free to keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  8. ViPaRiLiMa3001 Win User

I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

Check if your credit card accounts are creditable because it could be something more serious ...
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey everyone,

That error should no longer pop-up, and the appropriate error code should display. Due to this being related to a billing issue, we recommend reaching out to our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page for further assistance.

Feel free to keep us posted!
  10. ViPaRiLiMa3001 Win User

(I translated on google because my english is bad) It was the same with me, I could not get my father's debit card and said he was invalid. I used my mother's card to buy it and this error appeared, then I used my prepaid credit card with no balance and
    it appeared again. Also a symbol of "!" In the card and I was saying that a month's subscription was for R $ 2 (in reais because I'm Brazilian)
  11. SilentDefender6 Win User

Exact same thing for me. Code listed at the bottom by the date was "FiUIgn5Un0OUZ9cC.35.6.11". Tried the code several times with no luck.
  12. GH05T 2142 Win User

XBOX Live won't let me buy a gold membership.

i tried to purchase xbox live gold and it took me back to the page to choose a 1 month membership continuously, it took R8 each of the 4 times i tried, why?
Thema:

1. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message. - Similar Threads - tried purchase live

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  7. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...