I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

Discus and support I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex Blanch1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Alex Blanch1
    Alex Blanch1 Guest

I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but it has charged my card for every attempt

:)

Alex Blanch1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As billing concerns are best to be discussed with our live support team. Regarding your concern with purchase, we would like to know if you have given it a try to see if the issue persists? If yes, let us know the error message/code you are getting.

Should you are able to proceed however, the charges in your card still did not revert. Please reach out to your bank or contact our support team for assistance:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JustKevCor Win User

Order in cart

I had the same issue since this morning. Xbox series X in cart, go to checkout, then error message stating an issue on their end and to “try again in a bit.” I tried all morning into this evening. Decided to call them...On hold with xbox support for 1
    hour and 49 minutes before someone picked up only to tell me that the item in my cart is sold out even though i had an order number and expected ship date.
  5. ~Bluewolf~ Win User

Order History and Cart broken

Yeah, thing is when I was logged out I could actually add stuff to cart, I even tried on my mothers account. Mine was having errors, hers was not at all. Even the person I was talking to tried to add something to my cart to have it show an error. So, sadly I think the account was affected itself.
  6. vikingland1 Win User

Xbox WTF

I have some issues my connection is 10mbps but zune and netflix has been very slow . My PS3 sit right next to my 360,no problems with its connection.Plus I downloaded a music video last night and it wouldn't play it kept giving me a error message .I deleted
    and tried again and same thing so whats up?
Thema:

1. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried... - Similar Threads - tried checkout cart

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. Trying to buy a game on the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/checkout and only US option is available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy a game on the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/checkout and only US option is available: I'm living in Greece and try to buy a game (Hogwarts legacy for S/X series), on the https://www.xbox.com/ , and during checkout the store doesn't see my billing addresses, so it propose me to add...