I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

Discus and support I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Zummo, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Joseph Zummo
    Joseph Zummo Guest

I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ?

:)

Joseph Zummo, Dec 13, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Ace Combat 7 Season Pass Aircraft

This is all I see for the Deluxe edition of Ace Combat 7. Where do you see a promise of 3 aircraft?

Description

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Deluxe Edition includes the full ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN game and six additional content packs eligible to the Season Pass. Deluxe Edition Bonus: - 8 emblems (Aquila, Aquila: Low Vis., Wardog, Wardog: Low Vis., Garuda, Garuda:
    Low Vis., Gryphus, Gryphus: Low Vis.) Purchase ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN and get the playable F-104C: Avril DLC as a bonus. Become an ace pilot and soar through photorealistic skies with full 360 degree movement; down enemy aircraft and experience the thrill
    of engaging in realistic sorties! Aerial combat has never looked or felt better!
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

4. Smwutches Win User

Ace Combat Pre-Order

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account

Hi there SS171,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Ace combat purchase.

As per the
    Microsoft Store
    , Purchase the ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Launch Edition, available until 2/18/2019, and get the following content: -
    ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN
    - ACE COMBAT™ 6: Fires of Liberation™.

The code for ACE COMBAT™ 6: Fires of Liberation™ will be delivered to your Xbox message center within 7-10 days after this offer expires. You can redeem the code on your Xbox One console. For Backward Compatibility information, see xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.

Unfortunately here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with codes and billing.
    Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thanks and have a great day.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

January 2019 Best Game Release?

Ace Combat 7 : Skies Unknown beats either of those two IMO
    I have to agree, Ace Combat 7 is an excellent game and should be in there too
Thema:

1. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line.... - Similar Threads - tried buy ace

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  9. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  10. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc