I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

Discus and support I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stidniz, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Stidniz
    Stidniz Guest

I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points.

:)

Stidniz, Sep 10, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one was 3,000 points. Please bring it back if you could.

Roblox would be who you need to talk to about bringing it back.
  3. Quadro FX7950 Win User

HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

Hi,

I found out you have to buy a MSstore gift card with this code than you get emailed the 25 digit code.
  4. jeanpearce1 Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account
  5. Someone_671 Win User

Microsoft Gift Card

Thanks! But I still don't know how to use the Microsoft gift card to BUY something in a game, like Roblox, I try to buy roblox premium with it but it doesn't have any, "Buy with Microsoft Giftcard" but I know that it is possible, I just don't know how to do it..
  6. Will3314 Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

You can’t buy premium with your Microsoft balance…. I’ve tried and tried. You can buy robux, but you won’t be able to redeem it unless you have an Xbox. You have to sign into your Roblox account on an Xbox to actually receive the Robux. Your best bet is to keep saving up for the actual Roblox gift card, not the Microsoft card. Hope this helps..
Thema:

1. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one... - Similar Threads - tried buy Roblox

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  9. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  10. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc