i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel

Discus and support i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i tried the £1 14 day trial and now for some reason even though im signed in with the account i used to buy game pass ON PC it thinks i am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Balendra wardrope, Aug 17, 2023.

1. i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel

i tried the £1 14 day trial and now for some reason even though im signed in with the account i used to buy game pass ON PC it thinks i am not subscribed to it i have lost £1 i have no access to games and i cant cancel the subscription microsofts support is a absolute joke

:)

Balendra wardrope, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Balendra wardrope Win User

yeah no i tried that whenever i tried to call it kept saying i cant call the virtual assistant was awful
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Really the support options can seem a little confusing, but try to find an option that is more or less close so that you can have contact with support via chat or by phone.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Balendra how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. The first thing I suggest you do is restart your computer, log in and see if you can download the subscription games, if not, remove your account and connect again, restart your computer once more, if even after that you If you don't get it, you'll have to contact support. Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I'm sure the support will help you and you will play your Game Pass games, if you want to cancel your subscription you can do it at any time, just log into your account, go to the subscription option and cancel.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

6. Balendra wardrope Win User

i cant contact support i cant email or call and there virtual assistant is horrible i dont know how to contact a real person
Thema:

1. i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel - Similar Threads - tried game pass

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  6. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  7. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  8. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  9. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  10. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...