I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

Discus and support I tried the free trial for realms a month ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sea cat1, Nov 16, 2023.

1. sea cat1
    sea cat1 Guest

How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile

:)

sea cat1, Nov 16, 2023
  2. sea cat1 Win User

I manage to remove the card as the payment method will that be enough to not be charged next month, and thank you for helping me ill be sure to contact Mojang support just to be safe.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, sea C. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Sea, did you acquire the Realms' subscription on Xbox, PC, Android, or iOS.

If you acquired Realms on Xbox or PC, please review if the subscription is listed in your Microsoft account:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

However, if it was on Android or iOS, you may need to check your subscription status on Google Play or App Store.

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  4. sea cat1 Win User

I acquired Minecraft through my friends Microsoft account, but I used my own Microsoft account to get to use the free trial.

[​IMG]
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Thanks to you for your kindness and understanding, Sea.

For now, I just can only wish you a good weekend.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. sea cat1 Win User

PC, the subscription isn't on my "services and subscription" tab, also a few weeks(it was 16 days remaining) ago I also checked but same thing I didn't see anything.

edit: looks like the Minecraft days remaining isn't updating idk, it says 2 days remaining but idk really.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago - Similar Threads - tried free trial

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  5. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  6. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  7. I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...: Based on your question, “I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says there is not enough room. I try to cancel it and install on D drive that has 500g...
  8. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  9. When I try to buy ad free solitaire it tells me I have the wrong password for microsoft but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to buy ad free solitaire it tells me I have the wrong password for microsoft but...: Solitaire keeps saying my Microsoft password is wrong but it isn't! Windows 10 daabbe7c-c4fc-4b39-936c-7d519d2a2a1b
  10. can't play free cell, solitaire, tri peaks, etc.....error 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play free cell, solitaire, tri peaks, etc.....error 1170000: What has happened to the games!!~! fd4e63e4-6230-4fed-aa73-56199a6adc40