I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

Discus and support I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MEEDOU, Feb 12, 2024.

1. MEEDOU
    MEEDOU Guest

I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what

:)

MEEDOU, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on Microsoft Rewards.

In this case, you will have to reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team for follow up as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your Rewards transaction status:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. DEEP FM UBoG Win User

Verification Code not being sent.

I'm trying to redeem my xbox reward point but have to verify my account when i try it says they will send me an e-mail but i never receive it
  4. Batdad007 Win User

Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

I received the same message. Trying to redeem my 500 points has been a joke. Everything is "out of stock" whenever I have tried.... from the company itself that provides the reward and is a digital reward?? Add "Mm" to "Hmm...". This is why I usually don't
    even bother with these VIP points, rewards, etc. There always seems to be a "problem".
  5. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  6. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
Thema:

1. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward - Similar Threads - tried redeeming reward

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  7. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  8. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  9. Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?: Every time I try to redeem my reward points, I keep getting an error saying there’s an issue with my account or order. It has never happened before, I’ve always been able to redeem my points....
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...