I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...

Discus and support I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where can I get live support to walk me through the account recovery form? Where can I get personalized help to fill out this form correctly besides... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackson Webb, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Jackson Webb
    Jackson Webb Guest

I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...

Where can I get live support to walk me through the account recovery form? Where can I get personalized help to fill out this form correctly besides the guide on this website? I've tried multiple times to fill out the recovery form but just get denied. It asks which console my account plays on the most which is the xbox series X but doesnt give me that option.

:)

Jackson Webb, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and I'm not locked out of my account.

Hi Jackson! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your account recovery request.

I'm afraid the only way to recover your account is through the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

According to a User Myke Ylaya who posted instructions on how to submit a recovery request via the account recovery web form: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

"You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the request, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within 24 hours. You will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account."

Please check this link for detailed instructions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ery-form/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

If you feel the need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Joe Jim Win User

Assistance or advice for a GT transfer issue.

No, sorry if there's a misunderstanding.

What i wish to do is to transfer my old Gamertag ( 4+ year old account) to a new WLID account that i created. I can still log into Xbox live from the Xbox console, however the system asks me to log in my old WLID password before i can make the WLID change,
    but i can't since the account is locked.

The reason my old WLID got blocked was because apparently someone tried to log in too many times using a wrong password.
  4. Itsnat.. Win User

I got logged out of my xbox account i tried doing the link (i dont knoe my password) it says i successfully logged back in when i didnt :(

I got logged out of my account a tried doing the link because i dont know my password and my email on that account i can not get into it so i can reset my password. I somehow did reset my password to one of my recents ones but when i try to log in it says its wrong. I dont really know what to do, sorry if it doesnt make sence
  5. On Mars Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live isn't working?

I just tried that, changed my password, went to log in and it said my password or email or wrong, so I deleted my profile, went to download it again and it says the same thing, so I don't think Xbox LIVE recognises that I've changed my password which is
    stopping me from getting back onto my account, how annoying!
  6. YasmiinRawwr Win User

Error downloading a profile. Error code 80151011. Xbox support hung up on me.

I keep getting this error code appear too. For about a week every time I log onto my box it has been asking for my email address, my password and then asking if I want it to remember my password. After all this it was telling me of xbox code 80048821 which
    basically meant either my password was wrong or my account did not have live. I knew my password was correct and I did have live because firstly I signed into the xbox website on my phone and secondly it was signing me into live in the background of my Xbox
    when asking for my email and password. I got through this by just clicking through it all multiple times then pressing the Xbox button and I stayed logged in. Now it's just telling me every time to try again later error code: 80151011 . I completely understand
    the idea of Xbox proofs, they just don't seem necessary considering they cause this much trouble .. Xbox live costs so much money and now I'm just wasting away days unable to play it.
Thema:

1. I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and... - Similar Threads - tried logging account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  6. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  7. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  8. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  9. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  10. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41