I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...

Discus and support I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve read and tried every possible method I’ve seen on Microsoft’s help and none of it is working to get the errors away... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb Merritt, Apr 30, 2023.

1. I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...

I’ve read and tried every possible method I’ve seen on Microsoft’s help and none of it is working to get the errors away

:)

Caleb Merritt, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to send request and none of it is working what do I do now?

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what steps have you tried so far? Kindly also send the error code or message here.
  3. Francia J. Win User

im not able to make group posts

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In order for us to proceed with the necessary steps, if I may ask are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, if you can try and use a different network connection to check if it will work or not.
  4. johnny collins1 Win User

im not able to make group posts

im on xbox and im on my home wifi but ill try it on something else
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?

Hello Fallen Ash,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, when using your Xbox account, you are unable to join group posts or create them. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When you say it is not related to your settings, have you check you online and privacy settings of your account like setting allow to create and join clubs and can join multiplayer games?

2. Is your account not managed by parent or organizer under Xbox Family settings app? For child account, only parent or organizer can change the settings of online and privacy settings. Child account can only see those settings.

To make sure that your online and privacy settings are properly configured, see the steps on how to check and make sure to set them correctly.

• In the navigation tabs, click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety
    • Select Allow for You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games.
    • Then click Submit
    To enable chat for people not on the child's friends list:

In the table header:

1. Click Privacy
    2. Select Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites.
    3. Select Friends or Everyone then click Submit.
    To enable adding and removing friends

1. Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings
    2. In the navigation tabs click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety
    3. Select Allow for You can add friends
    4. Press Submit

for your reference, see: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Thema:

I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...

1. I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to... - Similar Threads - tried everything suggested

2. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  3. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  4. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  5. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  6. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  7. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  8. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  9. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  10. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...