I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...

Discus and support I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically exactly what my question topic says….. i have tried reconnecting my controller over and over and am quite infuriated at this point, because i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Somers, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Alex Somers
    Alex Somers Guest

I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...

Basically exactly what my question topic says….. i have tried reconnecting my controller over and over and am quite infuriated at this point, because i then hop on the cloud gaming on my iphone and THE CONTROLLER DOESNT WORK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Theres seemingly no way to access the controller in app or anything?!!? Just the apple bluetooth initial connection, what in the actual ……. Do i do???!!?! I have past iOs 14.4 which is the minimum, its bluetoothed, what is the PROBLEM!.

:)

Alex Somers, Jun 15, 2023
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox elite 2 not connecting

Have you tried pairing it this way:

To connect an Xbox One controller to your iPhone, start by putting the controller into pairing mode by pressing the Xbox button and holding down the sync button (top of the controller) simultaneously. After that, go into the iPhone’s
    settings app and select the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth menu. Select the controller from the list of available devices and choose to pair it with the iPhone.

This will only work so long as the iPhone’s Bluetooth technology is functional and the intended game allows for the use of a controller through a Bluetooth connection. To verify both systems support the use of the controller, check
    the phone’s Bluetooth system information as well as the game’s software information. If the app or game does not make it readily apparent if it supports the use of a controller, check the developer’s official website for more information.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  4. X1lKingWizard Win User

Xbox One Controller iOS Pairing?!?!

I think it's really dumb that my new Bluetooth Xbox One S controller won't pair with the Bluetooth on my iPhone, I was really hoping to use the controller with these new apps for iOS because I am not good with the touch feature in most these games.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

I don’t know what to do

For this to work you need a controller with bluetooth, not a regular one that doesn't have that. You can tell if it has bluetooth if the controller has a 3.5mm port on the bottom near the place you would plug in a headset or keypad.

-----------------

First, put your controller into pairing mode by pressing the Xbox button to turn it on and then holding down the sync button on the top of the controller. This will activate your controller and cause it to search for new connections.

Next, go into your iPhone settings app and select “Bluetooth” in order to open the Bluetooth menu. You’ll then be able to select the controller from the list of available devices and choose to pair it with your iPhone.

Note that the game you wish to play must support an Xbox one controller.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game HELP.

Please connect the controller to a PC or an Xbox, it's quite possible it needs an update in the Xbox accessories app
Thema:

1. I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game... - Similar Threads - tried connecting controller

2. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC: i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc c5be3dd5-7cca-4cf8-946e-d1757e063dfa
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  8. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  9. Trying to get an Xbox Controller to connect to Win11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get an Xbox Controller to connect to Win11: Need some assistance, because this keeps happening every time I need to restart my machine. Newish (2-3 months) Xbox controller. Connecting through Xbox Wireless adapter. Tried 6 different...
  10. hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...: i plugged the controller into my pc and it worked i just wont work on the Nintendo i tryed plugging it in the Nintendo its self and into the dock but i controller wont turn on with either...