I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

Discus and support I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mac Natty, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Mac Natty
    Mac Natty Guest

I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?

:)

Mac Natty, Oct 27, 2023
  2. Supreme JewLord Win User

Error 800704DC

Same here. My profile hasn't been able to connect to Xbox Live ever since it expired March 22nd. I thought nothing of it because I didn't plan to renew until April came but when I tried to sign in again it still wouldn't let me. I recovered my old account
    from 3 years ago with no problem and it would let it sign in to Xbox Live with no problem, however I deleted my main account (but not its saves) and tried to recover it and I get the same error code 800704DC as you... Now I can't even play Skyrim until this
    is fixed.
  3. The0HiTcHeR Win User

Welcome to the Official Australian Xbox Forum

hay I need help

I tried to sign in to my account and its come up with a security check ad it's done this like 4 times with a week now the it asks for my Microsoft email and password I put them in but my password is always incorrect so I change it but this time I changed
    it threw my Microsoft account but its still wrong and I can't sign in to Xbox live any ideas need help
  4. Dragonpie66 Win User

problems signing into accout on xbox one

Can't sign in either tried to remove account from xbox. Now I can't even retrieve my account.
  5. OrthodoxFoil Win User

Changed email associated with account, but my console is still using the old one

As an update, I re-added the old email and was able to sign in using my new password, but now I can't re-change my alias to the new email address. Will my Xbox Live account ever recognize a change in the primary email associated with the account?
  6. RusticCookie65 Win User

Error 80151006, cannot download profile, try again later

I can't sign in to Xbox Live after I changed my Gamertag. When I tried to download the profile I got this error code 80151006. My free bundle Xbox game is also downloaded in that account. Please help. THanks...
Thema:

1. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until... - Similar Threads - tried changing number

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  5. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  6. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  7. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  8. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  9. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  10. Trying to change my phone to my new phone number how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to change my phone to my new phone number how: I'm trying to change my phone number to edit my account and try to recover by. By name Boss client 51186a73-dd59-45ab-bb0e-c4de498b9a32