I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

Discus and support I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Krasnow, Jan 13, 2024.

1. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember anything about the account such as the email. I do know my Minecraft in game name, which is not the microsoft username. The minecraft in game name is ch8ckey, which still exists according to online name checkers such as

https://namemc.com/profile/ch8ckey.1 . I have the transaction ID from when I purchased Minecraft 10 years ago. I also have a Microsoft which importantly was not the account that my minecraft account was transferred to. I tried calling support, but they said they could only escalate the issue as they could not find the account from just a Minecraft in game username.

:)

Joshua Krasnow, Jan 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...