I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?

Discus and support I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I took the profile picture off can I get on banned? 066cd327-4520-4dbb-82bf-2947f76b02a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LIL MAN 0328, Oct 7, 2023.

1. LIL MAN 0328
    LIL MAN 0328 Guest

I took the profile picture off can I get on banned?

:)

LIL MAN 0328, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

no one here works for enforcement, we're has any ability to speak for them. You would need to file an appeal at https://enforcement.xbox.com

please be aware that details on your case may take several days to appear
  4. J Haas Win User

Console ban and permanent suspension on brand new account?

I know I’m console banned, at least for now because it says “this console has been banned from the xbox network”.

I said “I thought xbox had some software that could detect xims” because I don’t have a xim. I don’t use xim. I’ve never had a xim plugged into my xbox, I have a wire mic and wired speakers. That’s it. I’ve never had a xim, I just took a picture off google and made it my profile picture to get people angry.
  5. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

the picture i got permanent ban for is my profile picture now tell me is this violating xbox rules?
  6. zSUPER VEGETAz Win User

Wrongful suspension

Same! My profile picture is just the logo of a cartoon from the 90s! A “childrens” cartoon! There’s something wrong with this if I can get banned for just a picture of a cartoon. Not even fan art just the official logo of I am weasel. A show for little kids! Now I have a ban on my accounts record! That’s not fair! I objectively did nothing wrong!
Thema:

1. I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now? - Similar Threads - took profile picture

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  7. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. Have money took from my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Have money took from my account: Have money took from my account 70c90714-abeb-4846-8655-eff872570aef
  10. My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one: It says. this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile try a different account. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I got my account of the last console. submitted by...